Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi! (Hopefully I'm doing this correctly)
My name is Dustin! Some of you already met me, some of you haven't. I along with all of you love pokemon! It's literally been with me since I was younger..From my first starter in Bulbasaur to my Latest starter in Chespin! I've been watching J-flynn for about a year now, but only recently just started watching his twitch streams. (Last stream I was at before his hiatus would be the Heartstone stream) Now, I've never been apart of a forum before..so I apologize if I screw up or misunderstand something because I'm a "Noob" with these things! I hope we can all become good poké-pals and I look forward to(?) all of the fun we can have! :D Heart Heart Heart
Welcome to the forums and our lovely community Dustin! Don't worry about screwing up. We here in the community try as much as possible to help each other out where we are flawed Smile
[Insert signature here]
(Jul 14, 2015, 05:37 PM)Marcusube Wrote: Welcome to the forums and our lovely community Dustin! Don't worry about screwing up. We here in the community try as much as possible to help each other out where we are flawed Smile

Thank you! If I need help I'll gladly make sure to ask around!! :D
Welcome :D your post was 10/10 ign would read again, like marc said dont worry you're fine <3
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Welcome to the site
(Jul 14, 2015, 05:40 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: Welcome :D your post was 10/10 ign would read again, like marc said dont worry you're fine <3

You, oh youuuu. Thank you tho I appreciate it! :3