Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi! I wanna hunt some friends!
Um, hello...
*coughsclears throat*
HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! My name is skrewUps, which means I screw up a lot. But I'll try not to in this splendid forum.
Of course, I'm new here. I have two Gen VI Pokemon Games, which is Y and OR (guess I like red lol). The game I play on a lot is OR, because I played Y so many times it's getting a little boring. My favorite Pokemon is either Shiny Chandelure (i like green) that I call Gas Lamp and my Swampert that I name Marshbro. I also have a new found addiction of collecting Unown, so if you have one: trade?

I like to trade. In fact, I wondertrade many things that I catch. So if you got a terrible, useless Pokemon and its OT is in fact Steve WL please forgive me! :P

I've only recently delved into the world of competitive battling. So... I'm not very good at them. I want to make a better team, so if anyone could help me that would be epic :D. I'm a regular, I play almost everyday if I have time. I also play Fantasy Life. Feel free to add my FC, and be sure to leave your FC here, so I can add you as soon as possible!

Add me~!
FC: 5386-9719-8799
IGN (Y and OR): Steve WL
Friend Safari: ??? (help me!)
hello i dont competitive battle but welcome to the site
btw i suggest that you check the forum everyday as sometimes people have huge giveaways that last a week so make sure you keep checking so you could get shiny battle ready mons holding the right items and stuffs
Thanks. I know of the nifty giveaways :D
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Hello I like to play competitive too and I also like trading and shiny hunting of course :3. Just add me ^^
Denis, I've added you Smile
Be sure to add me back
Hey just joined this site names Joey (IGN Sentinel) feel free to add me on here and on 3DS. I've been getting better at competitive battling so just trying to figure out a team. Thanks =)
Hello welcome and enjoy your stay.
I'll add you both, ;p be sure to add me too