Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi everyone, I'm Mutt!
(Oct 3, 2015, 03:17 PM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote:
(Oct 3, 2015, 02:28 PM)Mutt Wrote: Sure! I don't have much to offer right now, but I do have a few 5IV HA Sableye breedjects if you want!

i'll hop on that action! make it a male species and i'll give you a level 45 piplup if that sounds fair?

I have a male Sableye that might do: HA/5IV (minus speed).
Depends on the Piplup :) Level doesn't really matter to me, so if you happen to have anything female in a bankball, or anything with a HA really, I'll happily take that instead. But my Sableye is a breedject in the end, so if you don't have anything else, I'll take the Piplup. I don't mind. :)

(Oct 3, 2015, 04:20 PM)Logoff Wrote: Hello! Welcome to the site! I am American so I guess my home would be Unova! :D

I am actually going to learn to speak French next year ahah!

I have collected the cards since Gen I and been playing the Meta Game since Gen IV! I have just started with Shiny Hunting and becoming a Shiny Hunter!

Hope to talk to you and see you around soon!

Thank you so much!
French is quite a difficult language! If I'm still around on the forum by the time you start learning it I'll gladly help :D

(Oct 3, 2015, 05:02 PM)Evyii Wrote: Hello there! Welcome to the forums! I'm also not much of a competitive battler, but I hope you find whatever you search for in here. ^.^

Thank you so much ♡
(Oct 4, 2015, 01:40 AM)Mutt Wrote:
(Oct 3, 2015, 03:17 PM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote:
(Oct 3, 2015, 02:28 PM)Mutt Wrote: Sure! I don't have much to offer right now, but I do have a few 5IV HA Sableye breedjects if you want!

i'll hop on that action! make it a male species and i'll give you a level 45 piplup if that sounds fair?

I have a male Sableye that might do: HA/5IV (minus speed).
Depends on the Piplup Smile Level doesn't really matter to me, so if you happen to have anything female in a bankball, or anything with a HA really, I'll happily take that instead. But my Sableye is a breedject in the end, so if you don't have anything else, I'll take the Piplup. I don't mind. Smile

(Oct 3, 2015, 04:20 PM)Logoff Wrote: Hello! Welcome to the site! I am American so I guess my home would be Unova! :D

I am actually going to learn to speak French next year ahah!

I have collected the cards since Gen I and been playing the Meta Game since Gen IV! I have just started with Shiny Hunting and becoming a Shiny Hunter!

Hope to talk to you and see you around soon!

Thank you so much!
French is quite a difficult language! If I'm still around on the forum by the time you start learning it I'll gladly help :D

(Oct 3, 2015, 05:02 PM)Evyii Wrote: Hello there! Welcome to the forums! I'm also not much of a competitive battler, but I hope you find whatever you search for in here. ^.^

Thank you so much ♡

for some reason i dont have any HA pkmn, i don't even know how or why despite all my trades lol, i added you and all that so just pop a trade whenever you're on Smile thanks again