Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi everyone, I'm Mutt!
Bug 
Nice to meet you all!

I don't really know where to start :(  but like most people around here, I've been playing since Gen I.
I'm a breeder before anything else - I've been casually breeding since Gen III, but I only got really into it during late Gen IV. I actually put (literally) dozens of 5IV/6IV Riolu on the GTS back in 2010, and I kinda want to believe that some of them still exist on someone's cartridge somewhere...!
I'm not as consistent as I used to be, but I'm still breeding, mostly for fun. I do take requests though!

Right now I'm breeding on X, and... hanging out on OR? I'm not sure what I've been doing for 240+ hours, but there's that. :')

I'm French (in Kalos terms, my home would be somewhere between Snowbelle and the League!), but I've lived in Japan for two years; because of that, I've played the games in French, English, and Japanese over the years, so I get my pokémon/moves/abilities' names mixed up a lot :/

I've been having a hard time making Pokémon-loving friends, because I'm a bit intimidated by how intense some people are in the competitive scene. I've never really battled outside of story mode (I've only ever bred 'mons to help people out, or for trading purposes... or for a general sense of self-worth I guess), but lately I've really been meaning to get into battling as well. This community seemed so friendly that I figured it would be a good place to start actually being social!

So yeah, I'm really hoping to make some friends around here ♡
Welcome to the site! Glad to have you here Smile There's no need to feel intimidated, everyone on this forum is really friendly and helpful.
If you haven't already done so, you may like to take a look at this thread to get an insight on what we have to offer. If you have any questions feel free to PM any of the mods, or even me if you want to! Hopefully you'll find everything you need here :]
hey friend! my name is kimimaro and it's a great pleasure to meet you, my IGN is Kimimaro and my friend code i will put in momentarily via edit, if you have any ghost types i have TONS of different types of pokemon that i dont use so if you ever have any ghost type do please trade me :D. EDIT: friend code-4442-1283-9149
Welcome to the site
Welcome to PokemonForever! :D
Welcome to the family :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Thanks everyone! Heart

(Oct 3, 2015, 01:15 PM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote: hey friend! my name is kimimaro and it's a great pleasure to meet you, my IGN is Kimimaro and my friend code i will put in momentarily via edit, if you have any ghost types i have TONS of different types of pokemon that i dont use so if you ever have any ghost type do please trade me :D. EDIT: friend code-4442-1283-9149
Sure! I don't have much to offer right now, but I do have a few 5IV HA Sableye breedjects if you want!
(Oct 3, 2015, 02:28 PM)Mutt Wrote: Thanks everyone! Heart

(Oct 3, 2015, 01:15 PM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote: hey friend! my name is kimimaro and it's a great pleasure to meet you, my IGN is Kimimaro and my friend code i will put in momentarily via edit, if you have any ghost types i have TONS of different types of pokemon that i dont use so if you ever have any ghost type do please trade me :D. EDIT: friend code-4442-1283-9149
Sure! I don't have much to offer right now, but I do have a few 5IV HA Sableye breedjects if you want!

i'll hop on that action! make it a male species and i'll give you a level 45 piplup if that sounds fair?
Hello! Welcome to the site! I am American so I guess my home would be Unova! :D

I am actually going to learn to speak French next year ahah!

I have collected the cards since Gen I and been playing the Meta Game since Gen IV! I have just started with Shiny Hunting and becoming a Shiny Hunter!

Hope to talk to you and see you around soon!
Hello there! Welcome to the forums! I'm also not much of a competitive battler, but I hope you find whatever you search for in here. ^.^
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.