Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi guys!
Hi friends, I've recently gotten back into pokemon as soon as I heard Sun and Moon was released. I've been doing some game thought, analysing and more on my tumblr. And I've decided to start becoming a shiny hunter! I don't talk much to other people who plays pokemon so I thought I'd join this site. Hopefully to make some friends! 

What do you guys like so much about Pokemon?
Hello! ^_^ Welcome to Pokemon Forever! What I like best about Pokemon is there really isn't an end to what you can do. I love how each Pokemon pretty much has it's own genetic makeup, just like the real world. I've been playing for a really long time, and have yet to find anything to be bored with. Then again, I'm the one obsessed enough to nickname my daughter "Eevee" so.. I may just have an illness? lol
Again, welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here! Feel free to add my FC if you want. Always looking for trades or battles!

Have fun!  Heart :D
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@devilmoth 
I'd love to add your FC, i'll do it later as I'm done watching this episode ^_^ 
What are your opinions no Sun and Moon? I'm really hyped, can't wait for it to come out.
Heart Yay! More friends!! Haha! Oh, the hype for Sun and Moon couldn't be more real! I've been bugging my fiance every day since it was announced to reorder the game for me! I'm a HUGE fan irl of bats, so when I found out one of the legendaries was based off my favorite animal I fell instantly in love. I'm usually not a huge fan of legendaries, but Lunala has stolen my heart! ^_^
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Indy wasup I love Pokemon and love it for many reasons one being the. People you get to meet and the struggles you have to face to.be the best?.. Also I'm never tired of Pokemon I can go for days upon days without stopping lol

( il e went 3 days in my room with a 24 case of water and lots of food and just jammed my game till I beat OR In under 2 days and I got the full normal hohen dex... Lol)

but hey if you want to wana be poke buds??  I'll give you my fc is 2122-9982-9277 ign pat
@devilmoth beat pokemons are a huge weakness for me. I love them so much Q_Q I've been trying to get my boyfriend to get into pokemon, so far he's playing Y with me and I just keep on bugging him. I really can't wait for the game to come out

@Pattyback11 I'd love to add you! I'll do it tomorrow, I'm going to bed right now :3
Welcome back. It's really nice seeing people returning to the community. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.