Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

My Pokemon ORAS struggle
I want to get into competitive battling, but im not sure where to begin I tried looking for ditto but geez is it time consuming, and on top of that my dad will not let me play my game mid day or early in the mornig...sigh...anyway the hing is I don't want to give it up I loved pokemon since forever and i'm pretty sure this sight can be a guide for me. Beside I know it will because justin is the reason i'm here. So yeaa
If you're talking about breeding Pokemon for competitive play, you can check out the breeding guide here. My favorite Pokemon youtuber Verlisify worked 70 hours a week and still had time to breed for competitive play and this was back in 4th and 5th gen days where breeding was much harder, so remember that's it's possible even if you have limited time to play.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
@RuinousAngel you can always ask for breedjects or look in the giveaway section of the website for Pokemon to start breeding for your competitive team. I've got a few breedjects I don't mind giving away. Do you have certain Pokemon you want for your team?
@RuinousAngel You also can find ditto on a mirage island.  Need to play online and check the mailbox in the news section of PSS.  Since different ones appear at different times
Or you just have to ask for a Ditto. I´ve never breed a single pokemon in my life and I have 2 boxes full of competitive pokemon. Just be patient. This is out of the topic, but why your dad doesn´t let you play mid-day?
If you want to make breeding as time efficient as possible, get active in the trading and breeding section. People usually give away their breedjects (Pokemon with imperfect but better than average stats) so take advantage of those. Also grind the Battle Maison for the Power items (Bracer, Anklet etc). and I believe there is a couple in Sea Mauville that gives you a Destiny Knot though I'm not sure seeing as how I imported all my breeding items from XY. Also keep in mind that you don't necessarily have to breed all your Pokemon. Take advantage of Giveaways and Wonder Trading as people do give away competitive Pokemon. Dittos can be Dexnaved on Mirage Islands, however, you can also search Reddit, Pokemonshowdown or even this forum for perfect Dittos
(Jun 8, 2016, 08:21 PM)Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon Wrote: Or you just have to ask for a Ditto. I´ve never breed a single pokemon in my life and I have 2 boxes full of competitive pokemon. Just be patient. This is out of the topic, but why your dad doesn´t let you play mid-day?
Well long story short my dad perfers to see me working out  around the house...sigh.. and it's for the magoritity of the day, and if i complain he treatens to take the internet away..that really gets me..
(Jun 9, 2016, 12:15 AM)Marcusube Wrote: If you want to make breeding as time efficient as possible, get active in the trading and breeding section. People usually give away their breedjects (Pokemon with imperfect but better than average stats) so take advantage of those. Also grind the Battle Maison for the Power items (Bracer, Anklet etc). and I believe there is a couple in Sea Mauville that gives you a Destiny Knot though I'm not sure seeing as how I imported all my breeding items from XY. Also keep in mind that you don't necessarily have to breed all your Pokemon. Take advantage of Giveaways and Wonder Trading as people do give away competitive Pokemon. Dittos can be Dexnaved on Mirage Islands, however, you can also search Reddit, Pokemonshowdown or even this forum for perfect Dittos
Thanks for the advice really helpful started looking for sum dittos and managed to find some luck with one and I was up till midnight last night breeding and I have a good ralts so I hope to make it perfect soon. I'll make the most of all my nights from now on.