Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hidden ability?
So I'm trying to breed a modest swift swim psyduck and I never breeder for HA before so I did some research after spending 3 days hatching eggs hoping to get one
And what I understand is a pokemon can't get hidden ability if none of the parents have it
And a male pokemon only transfer HA if bred with a ditto meaning I'd need a psyduck with swift swim already
And a female can transfer HA if breed with any pokemon in same eggroup or ditto,also meaning I'd need a psyduck with swift swim already

So am I missing something here? How can I get a psyduck with swift swim if I don't already have one?
(Feb 21, 2015, 07:21 AM)xclarice Wrote: So I'm trying to breed a modest swift swim psyduck and I never breeder for HA before so I did some research after spending 3 days hatching eggs hoping to get one
And what I understand is a pokemon can't get hidden ability if none of the parents have it
And a male pokemon only transfer HA if bred with a ditto meaning I'd need a psyduck with swift swim already
And a female can transfer HA if breed with any pokemon in same eggroup or ditto,also meaning I'd need a psyduck with swift swim already

So am I missing something here? How can I get a psyduck with swift swim if I don't already have one?

in ORAS what you can do is go to the Safari Zone, and dex Nav search for a Psyduck. Once you've encountered enough you will be able to see their abilities on the dex nav screen. Just look for the Hidden Ability of Swift Swim.
(Feb 21, 2015, 07:34 AM)Vexian Wrote:
(Feb 21, 2015, 07:21 AM)xclarice Wrote: So I'm trying to breed a modest swift swim psyduck and I never breeder for HA before so I did some research after spending 3 days hatching eggs hoping to get one

in ORAS what you can do is go to the Safari Zone, and dex Nav search for a Psyduck. Once you've encountered enough you will be able to see their abilities on the dex nav screen. Just look for the Hidden Ability of Swift Swim.

Ok thanks >.< that will take forever? hunting nit my thing lol but thanks,no breeding way?
I can use power saves to get you one if you want. I will have to breed it to make it legal to trade, but it shouldn't take too long if you want me to do it
(Feb 21, 2015, 07:53 AM)xclarice Wrote: Ok thanks >.< that will take forever?  hunting nit my thing lol but thanks,no breeding way?

10 minutes maybe, all depends on luck, and how fast you do it : )
(Feb 21, 2015, 07:56 AM)Eckley Wrote: I can use power saves to get you one if you want. I will have to breed it to make it legal to trade, but it shouldn't take too long if you want me to do it
I have like 40 modest non swift swim psyducks if u want lolz
(Feb 21, 2015, 08:02 AM)Ryu Kurai Wrote:
(Feb 21, 2015, 07:53 AM)xclarice Wrote: Ok thanks >.< that will take forever?  hunting nit my thing lol but thanks,no breeding way?

10 minutes maybe, all depends on luck, and how fast you do it : )
I'll try I guess never used it before just seen tutorials
it might be a good idea to try and dex nav for it. I always try and aquire pokemon myself and not rely on others if i can. that way when I need something I can get it right away and not need to wait.
I caught one ^^ it got no ivs but if I keep breeding it with my modest 5iv psyduck I'll get there eventually :D thanks everyone so much
Can u breed female ha one with ditto and still get has? Lol dumb question maybe..