Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hikikomari's Public Trade Thread
@DrumminBeard

Sorry for the wait! Between being busy with other things today and worrying that I didn't know how to tag properly on this forum, I think I've got the hang of it all and I've got (more or less) the rest of the night free to trade, whenever you're available.

I understand it's also Thanksgiving today so if you're busy I don't mind at all, and we can find another time. Let me know, I'll be here for a while.
(Nov 22, 2018, 04:44 PM)Hikikomari Wrote: Well, that's very kind of you to do. Though since it's not something I'm really looking for right now I'll just repeat myself and say I'll take it in return for a request if you have one, or if it's carrying an item I need where I'd be happy to take that to return a request as well.

I make them carry Leppas, to make them usable almost straight away. The offer will be an open one though.

Although at the same time, if you can see anything I don't have on this list, that can use Entrainment or Skill Swap, that I potentially don't have access to, that you have or have access to (from XYORAS too), then maybe we can talk. Not regular ability Sylveon though, cause it doesn't work to do what I want it to.
(Nov 22, 2018, 05:39 PM)dmann Wrote: I make them carry Leppas, to make them usable almost straight away. The offer will be an open one though.

Although at the same time, if you can see anything I don't have on this list, that can use Entrainment or Skill Swap, that I potentially don't have access to, that you have or have access to (from XYORAS too), then maybe we can talk. Not regular ability Sylveon though, cause it doesn't work to do what I want it to.

The most I can promise you is that I'll take a look when I have the chance to go through a list like this and check my boxes.
Though, I have previously stated in my guidelines that I'm unable to obtain something specific to fulfill requests, especially in the case of you having such an extensive list for me to check what you don't own that I would happen to own instead.
I aim for this thread to offer my services to help people obtain simple or general things they need, because those are what are most managable for me.

I hope you'll understand that I've decided I'll get to this request when I have the opportunity to commit to it.
Hey, Komari.

I will be on more later to check this. I've kinda been checking in every few hours, but I'm still out celebrating with family for now. I'll tag you here when I'm ready. I don't have any plans tonight, so I'm sure we can work something out if you plan to be available for a while.
(Nov 22, 2018, 08:42 PM)DrumminBeard Wrote: Hey, Komari.

I will be on more later to check this. I've kinda been checking in every few hours, but I'm still out celebrating with family for now. I'll tag you here when I'm ready. I don't have any plans tonight, so I'm sure we can work something out if you plan to be available for a while.

Sounds great! I'll be around for quite a bit longer, and I've been checking in every half-hour to hour or so. No rush, of course, and enjoy your evening!
@Hikikomari 

Hello again! Smile

I'm now home for the evening, and available to trade whenever you like. I'll check in here every 10 mins or so, to see if I can catch you.
(Nov 22, 2018, 11:09 PM)DrumminBeard Wrote: @Hikikomari 

Hello again! Smile

I'm now home for the evening, and available to trade whenever you like. I'll check in here every 10 mins or so, to see if I can catch you.

Great! I'm online in my Festival Plaza now, so send a trade request whenever you see this and are available!
Another successful trade! Thank you again for your generous services, dear lady.
Always happy to lend a hand! Enjoy!
Hey @Hikikomari,

I really just need a simple trade back for my haunter to evolve, if you wouldn't care to help. I can offer you a Mandibuzz for your time if you are still in search of one! Or I might have another pokemon you could be interested in! 

FC: 3325 7939 7907