Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hiya guys!
Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it!
(May 9, 2016, 06:11 PM)kikupapi Wrote: Thank you thank you! What are some of you guys' favourite pokemon games? :P I'll have to go with FRLG/HGSS and XY
Hrmmm. I don't really know if I have a favorite, but the first Pokemon I ever played is special to me. (Pokemon Yellow)
The dressup from X/Y comes to mind, I absolutely loved that feature and really hope that it makes a comeback in Sun and Moon.
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
@kikupapi

Y or SS
(May 10, 2016, 05:36 PM)Lythania Wrote:
(May 9, 2016, 06:11 PM)kikupapi Wrote: Thank you thank you! What are some of you guys' favourite pokemon games? :P I'll have to go with FRLG/HGSS and XY
Hrmmm. I don't really know if I have a favorite, but the first Pokemon I ever played is special to me. (Pokemon Yellow)
The dressup from X/Y comes to mind, I absolutely loved that feature and really hope that it makes a comeback in Sun and Moon.

If you look at the Japanese trailer here, for a moment, they give you the chaacter customization screen :D I for sure think Sun and Moon would have these features.

First game I played was FRLG coupled with HGSS so they will always have a special place in my heart <33 And I was given the impression that Kalos was an indirect remake of Kanto, so that's also why I like XY xDD (Also because of the customization!)
(May 10, 2016, 07:03 PM)kikupapi Wrote: If you look at the Japanese trailer here, for a moment, they give you the chaacter customization screen :D I for sure think Sun and Moon would have these features.

First game I played was FRLG coupled with HGSS so they will always have a special place in my heart <33 And I was given the impression that Kalos was an indirect remake of Kanto, so that's also why I like XY xDD (Also because of the customization!)
Aw that trailer was adorable! I saw the customization screen you were talking about. I'm happy that I'll get to customize, but I'm also really really hoping for X/Y's dressup. What can I say, I like to run around in cute outfits in-game. XD
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
HEYYOW!

[Image: welcome_to_the_world_of_pokemon__by_serg...9iasyv.png]
(art by @Tabasco Boshi )

This is a fantastic community, glad you stumbled upon it. Don't be shy to join in the discussions.

I'm kinda torn of watching more spoilers for Sun and Moon now, at this point I want everything to be a surprised. Regarding the customization thingy, it is probable that we'll have the customization thingy or at the least we can set our skin tone.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?