Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

How do you tell if a Pokémon is hacked?
Just curious
Tweet a picture of it to Verlisify kappa
well as far as i can tell they dont have a blue pentagon or have an illegal or not making sense move
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Are all 6 IV Pokémon hacked?
(Sep 19, 2016, 07:05 PM)Wolfcub1017 Wrote: Are all 6 IV Pokémon hacked?

Not nessacerily
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I got a 6 IV dragonite and thought it could be hacked. It's not shiny so I wasn't sure
Awesome I hope it is legit thanks for the information
the blue pentagon means that if a pokemon has it that means it was obtained in gen 6 but if it doesnt it was obtained in another game
(Sep 19, 2016, 07:11 PM)Wolfcub1017 Wrote: I got a 6 IV dragonite and thought it could be hacked. It's not shiny so I wasn't sure

Who is the OT? It might actually be one of the 6 IV Dratini's I wondertraded in the past :D
In truth, one of the few ways to determine if a Pokemon is "hacked" is via checking the Memory Girl from each respective titles (forgot where IN-game), and see from this list. Mostly this guide is used to check if legendary Pokemon are indeed "hacked" as they have to coorespond to certain locations. If any pentagon (Gen 6-born) Pokemon doesn't have any memories at all means it is likely hacked as only gen 5 and below Pokemon have this trait. Just people a Pokemon from gen 5 or below don't have a pentagon doesn't mean they are hacked. Aside the internal hack checks in GTS/Pokemon Battle Spot, there's very few options to determine if a Pokemon is "hacked".