Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

How long did it take you?
How many encounters did it take you to find your previous Friend Safari shiny? I want to know so I know roughly how many encounters it takes you.
1- Shiny Pumpkaboo, walked into friend safari to look for what pokemon were there and kaboom! Shiny Pumpkaboo
(Sep 28, 2016, 02:21 PM)ScarletSableye Wrote: 1- Shiny Pumpkaboo, walked into friend safari to look for what pokemon were there and kaboom! Shiny Pumpkaboo

O_O
For me, it varies. My very first shiny in a FS was 152 encounters. My second one was 514. I haven't used the FS since then, but it's by far one of the easier shiny hunting methods in my opinion (well, that and chain fishing).
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
My Shiny Aimpom took 3985. Yes, I'm not joking. That left a "sour" taste with FS shiny hunts in my mouth and havent tried again since.
Got a shiny Trapinch on my first encounter in a FS :D
Haven't had any since though. Been like 700+ enounters now I think
#LillieDefenseSquad
Have a couple of stories to share about this. During my time searching for a female Riolu with its Hidden Ability, for some reason I managed to find two shinies in a shiny Mankey and a shiny male Riolu. Don't know why it too so much longer to find a Prankster Riolu for the Justified Lucario, but it did. Well at least from this I was able to get a 4 iv Ditto via trade before Pokebank was finally released. Think it took me about 30+ tries to find that shiny Riolu, even though it wasn't was I looking for.