Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

How to Pokegen in XY/ORAS! (WIP)
(Dec 8, 2014, 02:19 PM)PruuChan Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2014, 01:31 PM)Railtracks Wrote: PruuChan, would this work too? I found this R4i Save Dongle and I was wondering if it would work too, as it is cheaper.

http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=271

Yup, that's exactly what you need. Don't be alarmed by if the site looks shifty; it's because PayPal shut down support for save cartridges like this one so they use a different payment service. I received mine without any problems! :D

I'm assuming I only need one, and what about Micro SD? Is it needed?
[Image: e9d35B5.png] [Image: Ss7CcvG.png]
(Dec 8, 2014, 02:38 PM)Railtracks Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2014, 01:31 PM)Railtracks Wrote: PruuChan, would this work too? I found this R4i Save Dongle and I was wondering if it would work too, as it is cheaper.

Yup, that's exactly what you need. Don't be alarmed by if the site looks shifty; it's because PayPal shut down support for save cartridges like this one so they use a different payment service. I received mine without any problems! :D

Yes you definitely need a MicroSD else you can't store the data anywhere :P
I recommend 1/2GB as you can just swap what you've got stored on it anyway, and they're generally supported better with the r4.
(Dec 8, 2014, 02:38 PM)Railtracks Wrote:

No, you actually don't need a Micro SD unless you want a backup of your original BW2 game or something.. I didn't need a Micro SD card. I'll be visiting the site randomly but I won't be updating the thread until I get back from hiatus.
I do stuffs.

Requests
How to Pokegen

Thank you, thank you, I've been looking for something like this.
I did all of the steps, and I can Pokegen again! Now I can get all of my Pokemon back... if anyone has any requests, I can take them in the meantime. I just gotta renew my Pokemon Bank pass though.
so if i get right this is gening on BW and then transfering them in X Y?

as AR codes gening is not possible anymore in XY/ORAS
Hey guys! I'm back, and I've just updated the guide. If you'd like to gen (create custom pokemon) yourself, you should be able to follow the guide just fine even though it's still a work-in-progress as of now. Otherwise, feel absolutely free to ask for help. I'll be adding pictures and maybe a video soon.
I do stuffs.

Requests
How to Pokegen