Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

How to get PKHeX and the Homebrew channel!
Okay! Hello there people! To get PKHeX, you must first download these files onto your SD card. Here are the steps:

Materials needed:
A STANDARD WHITE THEME SCREEN! It needs to be a white theme for this to work. NEVER CHANGE THE THEME!
PC and
a 3DS/3DS XL/2DS
SD Card reader (Only if you dont already have an SD card slot on your PC)

Instructions:

1.Insert your SD card into your PC and download the files from this website onto your SD card. (If it doesnt come with a save manager look up save manager on google and download it onto the SD card and put it into the 3ds folder)
2.Turn on your 3DS (assuming you have one) and go to the browser. Hit 'initialize save data' in the tool bar.
3.Wait for the browser to close and re-open it.
4.Type in this url (Depending on your 3ds):
If your using a NEW 3DS, go to this url:http://yls8.mtheall.com/browserhax_fright_tx3g.php
If your using an OLD 3DS, go to this url:http://yls8.mtheall.com/spider28hax.php
5.Wait for the screen to load and you should be in the homebrew channel!
6.Download menuhax (If you read carefully you should see it in the apps)
7.Shut your 3DS down and turn it back on while holding L.
8.Go to your save manager and click 'A', 'Backup savedata'
9.Hit 'X' and wait til the screen loads.
10. When the screen loads, remove your SD card and put it in your PC.
11.Download PKHeX from here and open it
12.When done making/editing/cloning your pokemon, click on the 'File' tab on PKHeX, click on 'Export SAV', click on 'Export main', overwrite the file that comes up (It should be called 'main'), close PKHeX(You dont have to), remove your SD card from your PC and put it in your 3DS.
13.Go to your save manager and open it, hit 'B', hit 'X', and press Start.
14.Open your game and your stuff should be there!

That was my very long and (Hopefully not) confusing tutorial on getting PKHeX and the Homebrew channel!
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
Add for mac users to download an app to unzip save manager and put the two files in the 3ds folder, or else it won't work. Or watch xrazeovation or mootypwns's video on pokegening
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
(Feb 16, 2016, 10:43 PM)Colette Wrote: Add for mac users to download an app to unzip save manager and put the two files in the ads folder, or else it won't work.

They could just read this post :D
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
WARNING the browserhax is not guaranted to last. when Nintendo add updates, the browser is usually what they aim at
Hey!

Thanks to this awesome guide, I managed to get everything to work properly without too much hassle

+1 rep for clear and easy-to-follow rules Smile!
(Feb 17, 2016, 04:21 AM)Apo Wrote: WARNING the browserhax is not guaranted to last. when Nintendo add updates, the browser is usually what they aim at

Which is why you get menuhax Wink
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

I'm not the only one doing like 10 attempts every time I try to access it am I? xD
it's 2022 and we livin
(Feb 17, 2016, 10:56 AM)Breeder_Falkon Wrote: I'm not the only one doing like 10 attempts every time I try to access it am I? xD

For browserhax no, I tried like 15 times then it worked and I got menuhax lol
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

(Feb 17, 2016, 10:41 AM)Colette Wrote:
(Feb 17, 2016, 04:21 AM)Apo Wrote: WARNING the browserhax is not guaranted to last. when Nintendo add updates, the browser is usually what they aim at

the safest way is ninjhax
(Feb 17, 2016, 11:25 AM)Apo Wrote:
(Feb 17, 2016, 10:41 AM)Colette Wrote:

the safest way is ninjhax

Menuhax is simpler
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"