Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I JUST CAUGHT MY FIRST EVER SHINY!!!!!!
@RetroTyphlosion

Sure. I can trade you a Porygon-Z back. Just let me know when you're available to trade. And yes, we've been trying to schedule a battle for months. Kili is always ready. You need only challenge her.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Congratulations!!!

My first shiny was a shiny honedge in X, no shiny hunting, just a random encounter, i was so happy until one friend asked me to borrow him my pokemon X and when i got it back... the horror... he just reset the whole game erasing Homie (that was his name), i was so sad... 

Until i start again and find another one on the same rute, same shiny, same gender, same all and yes, im a lucky person Kappa

Also if you are going to shiny hunt a cyndaquil i can give you one with HA if you want
CONGRATULATIONS @RetroTyphlosion!!!! I can't even imagine how amazed and happy you were. You were lucky to find your first shiny yourself and catch it. The first shiny I got was a shiny Pumpkaboo from a wonder trade so it didn't feel as good as getting it yourself, and the first shiny I caught was a shiny Skiddo. Good luck on finding more shiny pokemon just like that Tentacool.
My first shiny was an Exeggutor on Poni Island! Yesterday on encounter 143 i got a Shiny Growlithe, and now im at encounter 255 searching for a shiny Rockruff!
@0kamii Alright, can you trade back tomorrow?

@axel813 Ohhhhhhhh....... poor Homie........ anyways, good luck catching your next Honedge!
Oh, and I am interested in a HA Cyndaquil.... what do you want for it?

@AniMangelo Well, to be honest, I have probably 30-ish shinies, though, funnily enough, this Tentacool is the only one I've caught myself. You want one?

Also, thanks to everyone for the kind words, I did not expect this to be so popular!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@RetroTyphlosion

Yes, I'll be available tomorrow. Just tell me when. Remember, my timezone is EST, so make sure to account for any time difference.

Also, of course this is popular! It's your first Shiny. It's a big deal for any trainer! We're all happy for you! Big Grin

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

@RetroTyphlosion  welcome to the brotherhood of shiny hunters ^^ my first shiny was a shiny zubat back in diamond. if you want to do some hunting now i can definetly recommend you friend safari or hord hunting its the best way to start and if you are new to hunting and if you got imto it a little bit you can go and try some chainfishing, chaining with the pokeradar or use youre dexnav. btw in my oppinion are x/y and oras the best games to hunt.

-fantasy

ps: got get your skarmory^^
Grats on the shiny! The first shiny I can remember seeing was a rattata in pkm black, which my friendly npc was nice enough to kill for me...
Currently sitting on like 2k eggs for Growlithe in Moon, your success gives me new hope!
@RetroTyphlosion  Congrats , I actually tried to shiny hunt a tentacool but I accidently fainted it.
I was simply watching anime while shiny hunting it and when it appeared , I got excited and I meant to press flase swipe on it but I pressed Leaf blade on that tentacool ...
@RetroTyphlosion Than you, but it's ok, I don't want one. And if you ever need help with something, you can PM me and I will help you.