Im a trusted user now!!!
#proud :D :P Smile
congrats you can make a signature now :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
But.....but I want to be trusted... Sad

:P Grats buddy!
I guess it's just a coincidence that Posetive121 and AwsomeSauce233 gave you 12 references back to back when neither of those accounts have ever made a single post and have been online a total of 10 min combined lol
#TeamForum

(Jan 15, 2015, 02:40 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: I guess it's just a coincidence that Posetive121 and AwsomeSauce233 gave you 12 references back to back when neither of those accounts have ever made a single post and have been online a total of 10 min combined lol

They were on the replay flynn and I said go to the forums and if you do give me some positive if you theur :p
I DON' KNOW ANYTHING CLEVER TO PUT HERE!
#TeamForum
(Jan 15, 2015, 02:40 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: I guess it's just a coincidence that Posetive121 and AwsomeSauce233 gave you 12 references back to back when neither of those accounts have ever made a single post and have been online a total of 10 min combined lol

Believe whatever you want
#TeamForum
getting hot in here
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Jan 15, 2015, 02:47 PM)matabro Wrote: getting hot in here

I don't care what people think i know whats true and what not
#TeamForum
no dude I'm on your side I was just trying to say something funny sorry if I was sounding like a jerk
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

This LOL