Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I got shinies for trade
Got shiny whiscash,gyarados,fearow,and umbreon also a shiny reshiram but i expect a really good trade for it places offers in comments i now have a shiny milotic for trade as well
@Jhinsuu  Would you be interested in my shiny Snorlax for your Umbreon?
Sorry about my absence, more giveaways coming soon!

PM me about shinies you would like me to start hunting, suggestions wanted.
hi i have
shiny gastrodon
shiny jynx
shiny milotic

my friend code is 1263- 9053-7781
and my name is Dylan
(Apr 4, 2016, 08:01 PM)Jhinsuu Wrote: Got shiny whiscash,gyarados,fearowH,and umbreon also a shiny reshiram but i expect a really good trade for it places offers in comments
Hi i would love to have that shiny Gyrados and i have lots of good shinies i could trade you in return,
get back to me when you can and add my Fc in my bio.
(Apr 5, 2016, 04:24 AM)bainesy15 Wrote:
(Apr 4, 2016, 08:01 PM)Jhinsuu Wrote: Got shiny whiscash,gyarados,fearowH,and umbreon also a shiny reshiram but i expect a really good trade for it places offers in comments
Hi i would love to have that shiny Gyrados and i have lots of good shinies i could trade you in return,
what you got?
(Apr 5, 2016, 05:19 AM)Jhinsuu Wrote:
(Apr 5, 2016, 04:24 AM)bainesy15 Wrote:
what you got?
I have Fennickin,Gravelar,tentacool,AuS.Tv Delfox,Pooychena,Vaporeon,Heracross,Gardevoir,tyranitar and non-shiny jirachi and mewtwo
Msg me back Asap :D
I have Fennickin,Gravelar,tentacool,AuS.Tv Delfox,Pooychena,Vaporeon,Heracross,Gardevoir,tyranitar all shiny and non-shiny jirachi and mewtwo.
(Apr 5, 2016, 11:02 AM)bainesy15 Wrote: I have Fennickin,Gravelar,tentacool,AuS.Tv Delfox,Pooychena,Vaporeon,Heracross,Gardevoir,tyranitar all shiny and non-shiny jirachi and mewtwo.
ill take th tyranitar or gardevoir
(Apr 4, 2016, 08:01 PM)Jhinsuu Wrote: Got shiny whiscash,gyarados,fearow,and umbreon also a shiny reshiram but i expect a really good trade for it places offers in comment

for your shiny reshiram i will offer a shiny zoroark a ninetails or a shiny volcarona thx im brent ign brent fc is 0018 4662 2438 thx and bye
Would you accept to trade a Zygarde or Cobalion for the Reshiram?