Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Finally Got to Kiloude again on my X game.
So of course looking for more safaris.  Also looking to everyone on my ds FL to have all 3 pokes.

So if I've added you on others, hope to see you on soon so I can get all 3 of the pokes.

My FC on the left. Let me know I got added.

Also, I don't mind giving priority to those that don't know their safari.  Just post if you beat E4 or not so I know how many to look for.
 Need more friend safari's so please feel free to add me! ^_^ I don't know who is in my friend safari cause nobody has told me yet -_- I have completed the Elite 4 so all 3 would be there
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Jun 1, 2016, 10:38 AM)devilmoth Wrote:  Need more friend safari's so please feel free to add me! ^_^ I don't know who is in my friend safari cause nobody has told me yet -_- I have completed the Elite 4 so all 3 would be there
Sorry I was off to lunch, but I'm on now.   I know you have Ice type....have to find what you got.  So far: Spheal and Bergmite.
Funny story!! As soon as I told you I didn't know what was in my safari somebody else told me what I had! ^_^ My last one is Piloswine I believe haha
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Jun 1, 2016, 10:23 AM)Saiman Wrote: So of course looking for more safaris.  Also looking to everyone on my ds FL to have all 3 pokes.

So if I've added you on others, hope to see you on soon so I can get all 3 of the pokes.

Also, I don't mind giving priority to those that don't know their safari.  Just post if you beat E4 or not so I know how many to look for.
I'm a fighting type! FC on the left  :P
@SpitefulSwadloon Could I add you please! I need more fighting type safaris ^_^
(Jun 1, 2016, 12:16 PM)devilmoth Wrote: @SpitefulSwadloon Could I add you please! I need more fighting type safaris ^_^
Done!  :P
(Jun 1, 2016, 12:16 PM)SpitefulSwadloon Wrote:
(Jun 1, 2016, 10:23 AM)Saiman Wrote: So of course looking for more safaris.  Also looking to everyone on my ds FL to have all 3 pokes.

I'm a fighting type! FC on the left  :P
Added
Sure add me if  you want just tell if yo did it so I can friend you
(Jun 1, 2016, 05:50 PM)ShinyShinxSwag Wrote: Sure add me if  you want just tell if yo did it so I can friend you
Added