Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I have a question about Mystery Dungeon games...
Please answer this question as I will use the information in a story I am writing.

Firstly, the question:
What do pokemon call Alolan forms in a world that doesn't have Alola?

Like in Mystery Dungeon games, for example. There's no Alola. There's no gen 7 MD games, so that hasn't been a problem. But what would they call them?

Also, how do Mewtwo and other pokemon exist in MD games? They're manmade, aren't they?

Also, if Type:Null were to be in an MD game, would he still be called Type:Null?

Answers to any of these questions would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance Smile
oh my god I love Mystery Dungeon so much!

1. I'm pretty sure they would be called just Vulpix, or just Sandshrew

2. There are Humans in the mystery dungeon world, if you have fully played 1 or 2, they're humans, but if you haven't I wont say anything about the story

3. Ties in with number 2, since that is his name and humans do exist, Type:Null would know himself as Type:Null.

I hope I read your questions correctly
(Jul 23, 2017, 02:30 PM)Reis Wrote: oh my god I love Mystery Dungeon so much!

1. I'm pretty sure they would be called just Vulpix, or just Sandshrew

2. There are Humans in the mystery dungeon world, if you have fully played 1 or 2, they're humans, but if you haven't I wont say anything about the story

3. Ties in with number 2, since that is his name and humans do exist, Type:Null would know himself as Type:Null.

I hope I read your questions correctly

Thanks for the quick reply! Your help is greatly appreciated Smile
1. The thing is, though, in my story, I have a Sandshrew and an Alolan Sandshrew, so things are going to get confusing real quick. Regardless, your idea makes sense.
2. I have seen someone play through the first two MD games and have personally played Super Mystery Dungeon. It's great that you didn't mention anything, just in case I hadn't, which is very good of you. But aren't there only a couple of humans? And one of which is the player.
3. That makes sense, too

You have read my questions correctly and you have been a great help to me Smile
Again, thanks for your help!
Why don't you just give your Sandshrews names? It would prevent confusion, and I don't think the Pokemon could keep themselves apart if they where all called the same  Big Grin
I'm back again.