Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I'm back!!
After being away for a while for family reasons (grandpa's funeral was over the weekend) along with the stress of good ol school, I am now back to the forums. Sorry for those who I left in the dust, I didn't want to, but my family really needed to be together and I didn't want something like that being in the way, not saying it isn't important to me, just at the time I had more bigger things to deal with. I am sorry for those who have been waiting a really long time, please forgive me. But I am now 100% back on here and I will be finalizing the giveaway.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
I'm sorry about your Grandpa
(Apr 5, 2016, 07:50 AM)LUCARIONITE Wrote: I'm sorry about your Grandpa

Thank you. He died peacfully and according to my grandma he did finish off his bucket list.
you have my condolences, I'm happy you're moving on. I also hope for the best.  Smile
(Apr 5, 2016, 08:17 AM)lustrousdreams Wrote: you have my condolences, I'm happy you're moving on. I also hope for the best.  Smile

Thank you very much.
Welcome back and I'm really sorry about your grandpa
This is why I wished Xerneas existed
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
(Apr 5, 2016, 12:47 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: Welcome back and I'm really sorry about your grandpa
This is why I wished Xerneas existed
Thank you.
welcome back, hope you're okay Rolleyes