Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Looking for a contact number
Does anyone know of the phone number in which I can contact someone for Pokemon? This June competition is garbage. You're allowed 10 battles per day, and yesterday I was only able to get 9 ALL day. Did my first 9 before 4 am and after that "An opposing Trainer could not be found". This happened throughout the whole day of 6/26. And now for 6/27 I got one battle in to get this message again. I've waited hours, turned my system off, even reset my internet. If there is a competition I should be able to battle whenever I please. Surely I can't be the only one this is happening to. Maybe I'm just taking this way too seriously but I'm really upset by this.
Alright I think this has something to do with your internet service since this happens to me as well but usually there aren't that many players available from 12:00 am-4:00 am pacific. Again there have been cases were you might have "done" ten battles but there are disconnections. I wonder if you haven't waited for the full 24 hours as well since online tournaments will strictly take 10 per day.
Thanks. I was really hoping to get a number in which I could call someone (not right now since its 2am lol). Does anyone remember the old days where companies had actual contact numbers and a person from within the company would answer? Peppperidge farm remembers
I don't think so. I took place in the Little Cup and had no issues with being able to battle at any time. If I had done all 10 battles it would have said something like you've already completed your battles for today try back again tomorrow. Sure I might get crushed by the Asians since its the afternoon there but I should have the option to battle lol

Edit:

I did happen to get one more battle in for today. He messed up and sent out two Intimidates out on my Bisharp only to quit after I Aqua Jetted his Arcanine with my Dragonite lol.
I finally did it. Now I'm in contact with the vice-president Doug Ferguson. I have his phone number and email address. Hopefully he will be able to take care of my issue otherwise the Pokemon Company International Inc will be in for a huge law suit. I was straight lied to by customer service. That is no way for a company to handle business. I've posted a screen shot about call back support and they have closed my ticket without even responding. Something messed up is going on. Really wish I could call Japan.

If someone here is from Japan could you get in contact with the President there and give me his email address? The head of it all should know about how things are being handled. I'm sure he would be just as disgusted as I am about all of this. It's a shame really. I don't even care about the June Battle Competition any more. I just want to know why I was lied to and want that person fired. I've been a happy customer since I was a child when Red & Blue came out and have never had any issues up to this point and its infuriating to be treated like this after all these years. I thought they actually cared about the players.

So just a heads up for everyone The Pokemon Company does not care about the fans and this shows it. I have all the proof I need. I'm sad that is has come to this.
Whoa man, dial it back a little.

It's unfortunate you're having this issue for sure, but wanting someone to be fired, while saying that you're going to file a lawsuit, and making blanket statements about their customer service isn't going to solve or help anything.

What exactly were you lied to about? Maybe try opening a second ticket or try talking to a another customer service rep before contacting the VP. For one reason, they may be able to actually help you without escalating it. Secondly, if they can't/don't help then you'll just have a stronger case to go to the VP with. Either way it works in your favour.

Good luck
Honestly I don't get the issue here G Max since I know plenty of players who have have had connection issues with the Pokemon servers before but you were able to get your last battle in from day 2 of the competition, weren't you? I guess the only thing they did 'wrong' was not respond to the ticket, though there's always that one customer service rep who aren't that great anyways. One time I did file a complaint back last year about how I cannot view my own profile in the Battle Spot rating battles since it actually disappeared even though I had a 1740+ rating for Rated Singles on my X game cart. They never responded with a clear answer other than "are you still experiencing this issue"? Likewise I was upset, but eventually I dropped the issue since I didn't want to waste me time with this.

Again I'm not suggesting you drop/aggressively pursue this case, though if you are going to contact the VP, the you would want to build a case. I'm not so sure whats going on your side but regardless I don't think TPCi, or even main Japanese one will take this seriously. Other than the things you said, they won't take it seriously.