Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I may have to disappear for a while
Sad 
I hate to have to do this but....Things are getting bad for me in my personal life. I'm not being physically harmed but emotionally I am beaten down. I am to the pint I cant enjoy most of my hobbies anymore. I dont even get excited about finding a shiny pokemon anymore. I cant draw, I cant read.

I am looking for another place to go. That being said I may have to disappear without any warning. That being said if I promise you a pokemon or advice or anything I WILL EVENTUALLY FULLFLL THAT PROMISE! It just may take me longer while I find a safe haven for myself. Please understand. I don't want to disappear. Y'all are all so awesome it pains me to even think about it
Feel better bro. It happens to me sometimes. Real life stress gets to you, takes all the fun out of games. Give it time and talk to positive people.
I really hope things turn around for you. Glad to hear you are removing yourself out of a negative situation and into a safer place. Nobody deserves to be mistreated. We're all here for you and eagerly await your return Smile
I'm really sorry to hear that from you LadyShanna92 so find the best place suitable for you and make sure your surrounded with a strong support group who can help you out. That's probably the best advice I can give you atm since I don't know your situation, but clearly its personal so you don't have to discuss this in the forums or anyone here if its not the right time. To be honest, please don't feel to hard on yourself here sine there's isn't really any obligation we're asking or you feel pressure towards. Take some time off Pokemon for a bit or even find someone for counselling so you can get the best possible help.
(Aug 9, 2015, 12:27 AM)LadyShanna92 Wrote: That being said I may have to disappear without any warning.

There is nothing wrong with that. We all go through highs, lows, very lows and the can't get any lower; and we all have to disconnect from some or all things in order to find ourselves again. Wherever you go, whenever you go, whatever you do and how long it takes, it does not matter, we will be all waiting for your return and comeback. Heart

If you ever need anything, what ever it may be, don't hesitate to ask me. If it is within my power and reach, consider it done. :D