Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] LEGENDARY BIRDS WITH H.A. CONFIRMED
Apparently serebii confirmed that the legendary trio will be given away in MAY, ppl will recieve the codes via newsletter so you guys have till april 22 to sign up to it

Quote:For those of you in the US, it has been confirmed that the Legendary Birds of Articuno, Zapdos & Moltres are to be given with their Hidden Abilities of Snow Cloak, Static and Flame Body will be distributed through the Pokémon Trainer Club Newsletter during May. This is the only way to get these birds.You need to sign up for it on the official site by April 22nd to receive the newsletter
It's also confirmed that the birds will be distributed via Serial Code at GAME stores in Spain
Edit @ 18:14: It is also confirmed that all European countries including Germany and France, will also receive Serial Codes for the Hidden Ability birds in the newsletter
Thanks!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Yep. This is true, and Nintendo even released a trailer on their Pokemon YouTube page for it, so. This is exciting, especially since they have their HA.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
This is cool, but I have seen that some people don't like them with HAs. Why is that?
not all HA is good, i think the only HA ppl are rly hyped about is zapdo's static right?
Yeah, Zapdos' is not all that great. but its the fact that they have it is cool.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Static Zapdos. Cool. I'm going to the store tomorrow to get 3 codes. Hopefully I can get lucky and score all of them Smile
Sorry about my absence, more giveaways coming soon!

PM me about shinies you would like me to start hunting, suggestions wanted.