Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I never knew this place existed!!!!
I just found a video on YouTube of some guy named Justin telling me to come here.
I will come right out and say it:
I am 26 years old and have nothing better to do than, play, train, breed, and battle Pokemon!
Through the years, (starting in R/B/Y) I smashed my way through one Pokedex after another, (G/S/C), and then the GBA series came about.
In the meantime I was also playing the Pokemon Trading Card Game, (IRL and the gbc title), so I amassed quite a bit of Pokemon knowledge in a very short amount of time. During R/S/E there was very little time for messing around, between school and work (i wasnt even 18 yet!) so I took as much of my strategies from the old days and applied as well as tweaked it around a bit for the advance generation series of games. After a while remakes of the original Kanto games came out, P/D/P were released, B/B2/W/W2, and HG/SS were all an easy stride for me. (GTS made me RICH in Pokemon equity)
I stopped playing the TCG about 7 years ago because I got married and had some kids of my own, (and gave all of my beaten games away to my little cousins who were just entering junior high and high school) so now I only have one Pokemon title and years among years knowledge.

Currently I am playing Pokemon Omega Ruby
My in game name is: Legion
My National Dex: Complete!!! (I love it when friends let you BORROW their Pokemon)
Favorite Pokemon: Lucario - Alakazam - Zoroark - Yanmega - Kabutops - Infernape
What am I doing in game right now? Breeding Kanto Starters!
Welcome to the forums :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
BTW I love Melodic Death Metal.....
(Oct 31, 2015, 08:29 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: Welcome to the forums :D

Thank you Poly DUck thingy
Welcome to the forum hope you get many friends on this site
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay!
A legend fallen from grace.
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
I just got my Pokemon Bank Pass the other day, I own Omega Ruby, but I do not know what version to buy myself for X-mas. (I limit myself to buying 1 game every 2 months)
This place is awesome! I hope you enjoy it here, there are many helpful people and lots of fun giveaways!
Please feel free to ask me if you ever need anything!
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
(Oct 31, 2015, 09:33 PM)PrincessSylveon Wrote: This place is awesome! I hope you enjoy it here, there are many helpful people and lots of fun giveaways!
Please feel free to ask me if you ever need anything!

yea PrincessSylveon is the best person I never will get to know :3 (apart from lord Justin and my senpai)
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon