Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I really really wish..
Tongue 
I wish their was an option for Wonder Trade where you could just select all the pokemon you wanted to trade and you could just sit back and watch all your Poke's being exchanged. Sitting here being lazy wishing I didn't have to keep pressing buttons lol xD
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
This would be so nice! after breeding for IVs or shiny i have Boxes of pokemon i want to wonder trade out. It would be nice just to trade out a box at a time
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)
That would be a great time-saver indeed!
Another thing that would be nice for wonder trade is a IV trading system!

Let's say you put in a 5 Perfect IV pokemon, wonder trade tries to link you to someone that is trading a pokemon with a +/- 1 difference in perfect IV's. (So 4 to 6)

That would save the slight irritation of sending a full box of bred pokemon for a bunch of lvl 2 Pidgey's

Just my 2 cents Smile
@Magnificzero That wouldn't be a bad idea either. The other day I had breed a few boxes of almost perfect Noibats, put them one by one into WT, and I swear everything was either a zigzagoon or a bloody wurmple!

I can't complain too much.. I've gotten some REALLY nice trades to.  It's like a lottery sometimes xD
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@devilmoth I know right! I noticed that the best trades I have gotten where around 10PM - 12PM (EST). I've gotten shinies, perfect IV's and legendarys (some are obviously hacked, Like the lvl 100 Shiny Kyogre).

So yeah, wonder trade deserves a real overhaul!