Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I want to give back!
(Aug 23, 2016, 10:25 PM)Frogston Wrote:
(Aug 23, 2016, 10:21 PM)EmarM Wrote:
(Aug 23, 2016, 04:15 PM)Frogston Wrote:
(Aug 23, 2016, 11:04 AM)EmarM Wrote: Do you have HA Poliwag? Smile @Frogston

Yes I do Smile

Can I have one ? hehehe @Frogston Sorry for late reply, I didn't notice it lol

Sure I've got a Pokemon w/ HA giveaway thread going Smile Just do a gts deposit and I'll get it done
Done posting it on your other thread Smile @Frogston Thanks in Advance Smile
Hey do you happen to have a HA Elgyem or HA Smeargle??
(Aug 23, 2016, 11:08 PM)stevebs11 Wrote: Hey do you happen to have a HA Elgyem or HA Smeargle??
I don't sorry
Do you mind if I add you for Ditto? And I'm like 5 pokes away from completing the Kalos Dex and 4 away from completing the Hoenn Dex. Think you could help me out with that?
(Aug 23, 2016, 11:19 PM)stevebs11 Wrote: Do you mind if I add you for Ditto? And I'm like 5 pokes away from completing the Kalos Dex and 4 away from completing the Hoenn Dex. Think you could help me out with that?

Yeah I'll see what I can do add me
(Aug 23, 2016, 11:24 PM)Frogston Wrote:
(Aug 23, 2016, 11:19 PM)stevebs11 Wrote: Do you mind if I add you for Ditto? And I'm like 5 pokes away from completing the Kalos Dex and 4 away from completing the Hoenn Dex. Think you could help me out with that?

Yeah I'll see what I can do add me

Added!
@Frogston  do you have any Giratinas that you could trade me.
I will trade it back becasue I only need it for my pokedex
Thanks!
(Aug 23, 2016, 11:59 PM)ScarletSableye Wrote: @Frogston  do you have any Giratinas that you could trade me.
I will trade it back becasue I only need it for my pokedex
Thanks!

@ScarletSableye You can have mine if you want? I plan on soft resetting a shiny one Smile
ill add you
@Dragonite97 do you still need a hoopa?
(Aug 21, 2016, 02:05 PM)Frogston Wrote: I've been receiving a lot of great Pokemon from some really friendly people on here Smile
So I want to try give back! I can't do much but I'll do all I can, let me know if I can help with the following:

Pokemon with HA I have a lot so I might have the one you need
Ditto friend safari
Help with any of those elusive pokedex entries

Its not much but hopefully I can help someone lol

@Frogston mind adding me to your friends? I just started playing and am trying to build up my safaris  Wink