Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Information about Powersaves
Hey! It's been a while, summer has finally started so I thought I'd get myself a powersave device. It should arrive tomorrow afternoon. Now I have read somethings that your save file may corrupt if you exit the program faulty. Is there any difficulty getting used to working to the programme? Or do you do have any tips regarding how to work the system? Thank you! I hope to be able to start contributing back to the forum soon!

P.S.

Should I perhaps start powersaves on my Pokémon X cartridge, which save file I care less about, for practice?

Cheers!
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
First question: i would look up a tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w_Ex5RBBiU (long but explains the basics)  Just have the auto backup on and it should save every time you use the power saves if you are worried about corruption in your game.
I wouls start w/ a old game (X in your case) if you never used a action replay or power save so that you can play around w/ it.
But if you need any help w/ it im usually on and i can help w/ any problems  regarding  the power saves

P.S read any side notes the actions have on them they will help you under stand how to for an example put any mon in the game w/ master balls.  
A legend fallen from grace.
Obviously if you aren't careful with using powersave or any device in general ( as I meant consistently unolugging the cord off while your game data is being altered. Of course no one does this often and you should just follow the manual from the powersave booklet where it should give you your setup key to activate your powersave device. After that, you should be good to go, just remember to update and all.

btw if you are worried about your current/main game cards defecting, I haven't heard of a case where this has happen, unless the person isn't taking care of their games. If feel like it, just powersave in your old game carts until you are feel ready to do so.
(Jun 24, 2015, 12:12 PM)Unit501 Wrote: First question: i would look up a tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w_Ex5RBBiU (long but explains the basics)  Just have the auto backup on and it should save every time you use the power saves if you are worried about corruption in your game.
I wouls start w/ a old game (X in your case) if you never used a action replay or power save so that you can play around w/ it.
But if you need any help w/ it im usually on and i can help w/ any problems  regarding  the power saves

P.S read any side notes the actions have on them they will help you under stand how to for an example put any mon in the game w/ master balls.  

Thank you! I'll see tomorrow how it goes, if I run into any difficulties I'll let you know!
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.