Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] Pokemon OR/AS VGC 2015
I did some research and I may have found the VGC Format/Legal Pokemon List with all the rules.

Now this may change if the Pokemon Company and GameFreak would want to add all the new Mega Evolutions. So for those want to get started on a VGC team, I would start with the Hoenn Dex.

Now if you go to the Pokemon Global Link website http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/battle/oras/

click on the Special Battle icon, Then "View this season's regulations"

Now this shows what Pokemon are eligible, where they're allowed to come from, and other basic VGC rules that we follow.

*Pokemon that you can catch in the wild multiple times ARE allowed hidden abilities thanks to the DexNav*

One last thing: The pokemon eligibility MIGHT change if the Pokemon Company/GameFreak decides to use ALL new Mega Evolutions
I'm actually NZero

The site doesn't let me change profile name
I'd like to go to a VGC again. I haven't gone to one since 2011 since they never come to Arlington anymore. They've usually gone to Houston and I can't afford to travel that far. Here's hoping the Southen Region locations are easier to manage.
Well, justin hosts VGC tournys online. the pokemon company also hosts online tournys. so this info is essential for those who really want to participate in those within the community. you don't have to play the vgc way
I'm actually NZero

Bro this is for Battle Spot Season 7 Specials lol This isn't VGC IRL rules that you play by.
(Nov 25, 2014, 09:44 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: Bro this is for Battle Spot Season 7 Specials lol This isn't VGC IRL rules that you play by.

First of all, don't be rude. and i'm not your bro.

and secondly, i said it MIGHT be the format. most of the seasons have been vgc. season 6 might not have been since it was after worlds. i never said that anything was final, i meant it is a start for those who want to breed their pokemon.
I'm actually NZero

Me informing you that the rules are for Battle Spot season 7 and saying bro is rude? SMH come on now. All the seasons have different regulations. They had singles and no items 2 seasons ago, They had inverse, and so on. I never claimed that you said they were final I only said this is for Battle Spot not VGC rules you play by in Regionals/Nationals/Worlds.
I am aware that the Special Battles were different but the Season when the game is released is the hint of the VGC format. This is why I looked into it instead of blindly assuming.... geez. and calling me bro is rude especially when i don't know nor do i want to know you.
I'm actually NZero

[Image: tumblr_m7dsokEH5w1rvf6o3o3_500.gif]
stop thisssss guys
Its fine now. cheap shots REALLY push my buttons. so as long as no one disrespects my findings on a theory, I'm good.
I'm actually NZero

Lol he's not being rude... he's just pointing out that it's not confirmed or not. I think it's pretty plausible but I'm waiting for something to be confirmed.