Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Homework help
wait u have online homework? O_O my god computers are taking over!!! o wait they already took over... anyways the only advice i have is do your best to finish it. i dont have much to say bout homework since i stopped having it in the 9th or 10th grade and yes i was that lucky lol
(Mar 5, 2016, 12:04 PM)Snowygrass Wrote: wait u have online homework? O_O my god computers are taking over!!! o wait they already took over... anyways the only advice i have is do your best to finish it. i dont have much to say bout homework since i stopped having it in the 9th or 10th grade and yes i was that lucky lol

@Snowygrass 01001010 01101111 01101001 01101110 00100000 01010101 01110011 00001101 00001010
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Ah homework,... Well as long as you already learned the lesson, you can take it easy with the homework. Remember that homework are for application of lessons you learned, well,sometimes for you to study in advance.

Once you mastered your lesson, divide the homework with your friends. This will only work though, if you have friends who are as good as you, otherwise you might copy the wrong answers.

If your doing reviews (movies, books, etc.) Go to summaries, get the main plot of the movie then comment on it. I suggest this for movies only, as books are awesome and reading is good for you.

Rereading the above sentences that I typed, I noticed that I didn't help you at all. Lol, Oh well.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Aaaaahhhhh online homeworks... my 350 pages Market-Driven Management book is ALMOST like that :P