Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] Stop. Seriously.
That was my 500th post and i had to go FULL SARCASM there.

#edit: How are you Rogue? Are you still going on being bad at both Sm4sh and Pokemon?
(Feb 16, 2016, 05:57 PM)GMX Wrote: That was my 500th post and i had to go FULL SARCASM there.

#edit: How are you Rogue? Are you still going on being bad at both Sm4sh and Pokemon?

I stopped playing Pokemon completely, and I went negative for the first time in my life in a smash tournament a couple of months ago, so that made me feel defeated.
I'm playing smite right now, though.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Feb 16, 2016, 06:11 PM)Rogue Wrote:
(Feb 16, 2016, 05:57 PM)GMX Wrote: That was my 500th post and i had to go FULL SARCASM there.

I stopped playing Pokemon completely, and I went negative for the first time in my life in a smash tournament a couple of months ago, so that made me feel defeated.
I'm playing smite right now, though.

We'll settle things at Pokken then, i promise :P
"/s'' at the end of a sarcastic remark is some do it. Back to Rogue's point, this forum has the friendliest pokemon community there is and it has to stay that way. Good job mods
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

This is the most supportive and friendliest site for Pokemon I have ever been on. And this is the only place where I can talk to and meet other people who are also into Pokemon. But hearing this makes me mad beyond belief. I've been bullied before, I'm not afraid to admit that. I've been told many things, from "grow up and stop being a little kid" to things that I won't say on here because i want to keep it PG for the younger viewers. I also hope that those who have been doing this know that Rouge will be watching, and that other people will be on the lookout too. And for those who have been doing it, stop because you bullying a person might very well make them end it. You may think its all LOL and xD but that other person might not. He might take it seriously, and the next thing you know that person isn't around anymore. Cyberbullying has effected me personally, I'm not going to say how.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Thanks you @Rogue this explains everything thats kinda happened to me and everything was nonsense and im guilty of doing it so thanks!
Just a little push to the top since dis kinda important <3
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon