Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The August Meet & Greet - Raise the Heat!
@"écarlate"

Why didn't anyone tell me that I made a typo? 'Knever' isn't a word. I had to go back and fix it myself! Gees. But anyway, to answer your question:

Two words: workplace protocol. In my field, it's considered professional to leave signatures and other various watermarks on one's work. I know it's unnecessary, but by this point it's kind of just habit. I wouldn't publish a book wihout slapping my name on the cover, so yeah. That's it. Nothing elaborate. Just habit.

As for my @, I'm surprised that @RetroTyphlosion hasn't popped by yet. So I think I'll tag them and see what happens.

- 0kamii

P.S. See? There I go again...
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Aug 11, 2017, 09:18 PM)0kamii Wrote: @"écarlate"

Why didn't anyone tell me that I made a typo? 'Knever' isn't a word. I had to go back and fix it myself! Gees. But anyway, to answer your question:

Two words: workplace protocol. In my field, it's considered professional to leave signatures and other various watermarks on one's work. I know it's unnecessary, but by this point it's kind of just habit. I wouldn't publish a book wihout slapping my name on the cover, so yeah. That's it. Nothing elaborate. Just habit.

As for my @, I'm surprised that @RetroTyphlosion hasn't popped by yet. So I think I'll tag them and see what happens.

- 0kamii

P.S. See? There I go again...

I 'Knever' noticed Kappa Kappa Kappa
OU MASTER RACE
@"Anabel"

... Dodgy

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

@0kamii I'm going to be the next @Slec
OU MASTER RACE
1.I've started playing pokemon 12 years ago as my uncle gave me his Nintendo 64 that he found in his storage and after two years of playing pokemon stadium I finally get my first game of the main series pokemon Diamond 

2.With a lot of coffee I want to watch all the games but timezones Sad

3. I am a athletic I even cometed in the german championship last year and I made the 5th place at 200 metres sprints 

​​​​​4. I'll gave it a try and I canT stop using it for a week or two but I don't use mine any more 

-fantasy
1- My first pokemon game was fire red and of course i watched the anime growing up and still do.

2- Won't be going but i'll try 2 watch as much as i can

3- I play bass,piano, and vocals

4- fidget spinners ......( inhales ) NNNNOOOO!!!
[Image: 20638641_1979408755638798_93705198929635...e=5A311ED5]
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
I am sad that nobody invites me here. Sad

1) Tell us how you started playing Pokémon.

Through Pokemon Trading Card Game at the age of 4~

My brother played Pokemon Silver when I was age of 7 so I played it too~
Even though that game is a bootleg bought in China with RMB40~

2) How are you preparing for Worlds this year?

Not interested in competitive battling since VGC15~
Been more focused in PvE that PvP

3) Are there any special talents you have that you'd like to share?

I read fiction. My favourite fiction is Detective Conan and its prequel Magic Kaito.

I like strategy games even though I am bad in them. Sad

4) What are your thoughts on the recent Fidget Spinner craze?

I am in Asia, nobody cares about Fidget Spinners or Bayblades or any kind of stuff like that~

Let's get more people to this Meet and Greet! Smile
@element_x49 , do you know that Pokemon Forever has a Discord Channel?
@Theobroco , have you tried shiny hunting?
@Slec , do you like this Youtube Channel? :p https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0bBSaN...Q7noFpFfWg
What is a signature and how do I get one?
@gkh1997 u gotta love that magic kaito for me personally i enjoyed it more than detective conan also u live in asia that's cool me and a couple of friends r going on a trip to Japan and were so psyched although our japanese isn't the best we'll still be able to manage i hope Big Grin
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
1. I was around 6 when Pokemon Yellow came out (in Europe, 1 year later than in NA) so I got it and the Yellow Game Boy Color. Never stopped playing it, except for Gen 5 I totally skipped for no real reason.

2. I don't really care about the Worlds, I don't even know when they are happening. If I am preparing for something, it would be for the VC Gold and Silver and above that for Ultra SM this Autumn

3. I read Detective Conan as well. Btw
@gkh1997  I used to go to bato.to to read it but the Irregular Scan team announced that chapter 1000 was their last Sad Do you know another team that translates it?

4. I really don't care about the Fidget Spinner craze and I think it has already ended, at least in my country you don't hear about it anymore and the last shops to sell them have lowered the prices to insanely low ones.

5. I don't do shiny hunting, I have 6 legitimate shinies on my Sun with 3 that I got in the wild by pure chance, 1 by SOS battle for IVs and 2 by breeding for 5-6IV (the 6IV Ditto is foreign). And of course a shitload of hacked ones from giveaways... I have no special feeling about shinies, if they are more beautiful than the basic one I try to use them and if they are not, I don't. But well to answer your question, I can't say I have tried shiny hunting.

I nominate @Mish Jagger and add the question: how do you choose between one main game and the other one (ex: Sun or Moon, Ruby or Sapphire, ...)?
(Aug 15, 2017, 04:03 AM)Theobroco Wrote: 1. I was around 6 when Pokemon Yellow came out (in Europe, 1 year later than in NA) so I got it and the Yellow Game Boy Color. Never stopped playing it, except for Gen 5 I totally skipped for no real reason.

2. I don't really care about the Worlds, I don't even know when they are happening. If I am preparing for something, it would be for the VC Gold and Silver and above that for Ultra SM this Autumn

3. I read Detective Conan as well. Btw
@gkh1997  I used to go to bato.to to read it but the Irregular Scan team announced that chapter 1000 was their last Sad Do you know another team that translates it?

4. I really don't care about the Fidget Spinner craze and I think it has already ended, at least in my country you don't hear about it anymore and the last shops to sell them have lowered the prices to insanely low ones.

5. I don't do shiny hunting, I have 6 legitimate shinies on my Sun with 3 that I got in the wild by pure chance, 1 by SOS battle for IVs and 2 by breeding for 5-6IV (the 6IV Ditto is foreign). And of course a shitload of hacked ones from giveaways... I have no special feeling about shinies, if they are more beautiful than the basic one I try to use them and if they are not, I don't. But well to answer your question, I can't say I have tried shiny hunting.

I nominate @Mish Jagger and add the question: how do you choose between one main game and the other one (ex: Sun or Moon, Ruby or Sapphire, ...)?

I was actually "cheating" when it comes to shiny hunting. XD

Using RNGs nowadays~
What is a signature and how do I get one?