Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

IT'S TIME
(Dec 24, 2015, 04:12 PM)Santa Claus Wrote:
(Dec 24, 2015, 01:31 PM)Rogue Wrote: it's not time yet shut up

It is time. You're on the nice list though, you're such a good guy.

You disgust me.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Dec 24, 2015, 04:50 PM)Rogue Wrote:
(Dec 24, 2015, 04:12 PM)Santa Claus Wrote:
(Dec 24, 2015, 01:31 PM)Rogue Wrote: it's not time yet shut up

It is time. You're on the nice list though, you're such a good guy.

You disgust me.

Your honesty is why you're on the nice list. Merry Christmas Reggie!
Have you been Naughty or Nice?
You Santa. I better get my pony I have been asking for 13 years. I swear if I don't, meet me behind your toy factoy so you can catch some of these hands. BOI I whip you like you whip you raindear when you ride your sleigh. Don't make get the north pole mafia involved. I'll make sure that this little holiday is no more you hear? So make sure bring the goods or we got a problem.
A legend fallen from grace.
(Dec 24, 2015, 05:03 PM)Unit501 Wrote: You Santa. I better get my pony I have been asking for 13 years. I swear if I don't, meet me behind your toy factoy so you can catch some of these hands. BOI I whip you like you whip you raindear when you ride your sleigh. Don't make get the north pole mafia involved. I'll make sure that this little holiday is no more you hear? So make sure bring the goods or we got a problem.

I already sent a pony, if it didn't make it, take it up with the post office. Also I have reindeer not raindear. Merry Christmas!
(Dec 24, 2015, 05:11 PM)Santa Claus Wrote:
(Dec 24, 2015, 05:03 PM)Unit501 Wrote: You Santa. I better get my pony I have been asking for 13 years. I swear if I don't, meet me behind your toy factoy so you can catch some of these hands. BOI I whip you like you whip you raindear when you ride your sleigh. Don't make get the north pole mafia involved. I'll make sure that this little holiday is no more you hear? So make sure bring the goods or we got a problem.

I already sent a pony, if it didn't make it, take it up with the post office. Also I have reindeer not raindear. Merry Christmas!

Get out of my sight
A legend fallen from grace.
Where am I in this whole charade?
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
(Dec 24, 2015, 05:15 PM)Unit501 Wrote:
(Dec 24, 2015, 05:11 PM)Santa Claus Wrote:

Get out my sight
You can't see me my time is now!
What are you doing in this forum you're suppose to be delivering presents
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Dec 24, 2015, 05:17 PM)squeab Wrote: Where am I in this whole charade?

You need to leave before I call the police, you know where you are.
(Dec 24, 2015, 05:27 PM)ChaseInfinity Wrote: What are you doing in this forum you're suppose to be delivering presents

I deliver millions of smart phones a year what makes you think I don't own one