Poll: Would you farm with an addition such as this?
This poll is closed.
Yes.
33.33%
2 33.33%
No.
0%
0 0%
I already do.
33.33%
2 33.33%
This is a stupid idea.
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Idea for Future Pokémon Game
Lightbulb 
Alright, so out of the blue, I had an idea that I'd love to see in a future Pokémon game; whether it be made by GameFreak or fan-made, I could care less.

Anyway, here's the idea:

If you're like me and you see a Berry Patch, you pick the berries and leave. You never return to that place, never replant berries, and don't even bother obtaining the {Various Water-Type Pokémon} Pail (unless mandatory to proceed in the storyline Wink). So I thought it'd be cool if your home or even the Elite Four, Indigo Plateau, etc. had a Berry Field... Basically in some place that everyone always travels to - not necessarily those mentioned in the examples I gave. Personally, this would be the only way that I'd even think about planting, watering, and tending to replanted Berries...

Idk, I thought it may be more convenient and interest more people to finally participate in the entire process of agriculture, rather than just harvesting lands.
We have a feature similar to this in ORAS it's just not in a place that is as common as you would think but the amount of berries you can farm is great. :D
(Dec 12, 2014, 02:21 PM)Legend Wrote: We have a feature similar to this in ORAS it's just not in a place that is as common as you would think but the amount of berries you can farm is great. :D

I know, I'd just like the place to be larger, more centered, easier to navigate, and in a more practical location.
It would actually work better as an online feature where berries sprout up because you street passed someone who watered a particular spot even when you don't water it yourself.

The biggest feature they better add in the next gen is creating a full blown gym and customizing every aspect of it down to what kind of pokes the gym trainers have..... an all shiny gym... It should also factor into the aftergame. Being able to run a gym after E4 and getting challenged by very difficult random npcs in game would be awsome. Create your own custom looking badge and award them to people who beat your gym online. Leader boards for most badges won.

The problem with Gamefreak creating great ideas is that they never tend to stick around. We would be very lucky to see the Dex Nav return in the next game. I just hope the REAL radar comes back. Oh and last but not least a Tiny cup online option, its such a joke that there are over 700 pokemon in the game yet under 30 get used competitivly.
There is something that I would love to see Pokemon games have (I can't remember if they've implemented this already) but when you grow berries I would love it if it could attract certain Pokemon depending on the berry that is planted (like Combee, Butterfree, etc).

I honestly love the berry farm that was in Pokemon X and I love how big the farm is in ORAS, however I wish that there was one next to the Pokemon League, that would be cool. I think the street pass idea is great, although maybe while yes there would be spots that would be watered. This reminds me of the dream world thing that was in BW/BW2 where you went online and played games and could grow berries. Am I the only one who is thinking of that?

Also, Pokelander, creating a gym and getting challenged... you just hit the nail on the head in terms of what I would die for in a Pokemon game.
Maybe they should just let you get your own villa like in platinum and let you have a berry field in the back sorta like the huge mansion in X and Y
something that i want is when the pokemon level up evolve in battle
(Dec 12, 2014, 06:24 PM)JordanAC/DC Wrote: something that i want is  when the pokemon level up evolve in battle

I disagree with that. It would take away from the nature of Pokémon... Besides, they already can through Mega Evolution.
(Dec 12, 2014, 06:24 PM)JordanAC/DC Wrote: something that i want is  when the pokemon level up evolve in battle

This actually reminds me of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, the newest one that came out has the ability that if you don't encounter a Pokemon on the same floor as you for a while it will evolve and it will destroy you. I don't think I would like that, maybe if it just applied to us and not the npc... but I feel like that would be very unfair and would take a lot away from the game. It did with me and the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game I mentioned.