Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Ideal Berry Farm?
I use the giant berry farm near rout 18. But what are the best primary berries I should grow (I know there are loads of slots but i want to limit to 2 dirt strips)? Right now i grow sitrus, oran, and leppa berries. Let me know!
Depends on what you need. I would recommend Sitrus and Lum if you only want to use 2 strips, but there are others that you might want to think about at some point like Chesto berry, and even some attack weakening berries like Yache and Charti. Like I said, it all depends on what berries you actually need
The most common competitive berries are sitrus and Lum. They are also your most basic and most teams have one, if not both as held items. So definitely farm those.

That being said, one of my buddies likes Kee on Pokémon like Zapdos and I like to run Yache on my Thundurus.
Oh yea forgot to mention lum xD. U think enigma berries are good to farm?
(May 11, 2015, 12:20 PM)Da BossMan + Wrote: Oh yea forgot to mention lum xD. U think enigma berries are good to farm?

Enigmas are event only so I suppose if you live in the UK or competed in the 2014 International challenge it's not an awful idea, but it certainly screams sketch. Plus with megas like Kangaskhan out in play, neutral effective moves quickly become OHKO and the berry won't proc.
Yea i see what you're saying. Thanks!