Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] FT: Level 1 Ralts LF: Nothing
I have 23 Ralts (and the number is growing as I breed for a specific nature).  I'm not looking for anything.  Let me know if you're interested. You can just send me something you don't care about, because it will get released once I receive it (to free up room in my PC).  If you have a specific nature you'd like, I'll check to see if I have it.

Note: I cannot give you a Modest Ralts.  If I hatch one, I'm keeping it.  If I hatch a second one, I'll let you know.
Quick update:

There are now 54 Ralts that I am giving away.  There will be no more than 54, as I've finally found what I am looking for.  Message me or reply to this by tomorrow at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, because i'll be either releasing them or wonder trading them after that.
(May 27, 2016, 09:04 PM)vulpix96 Wrote: Quick update:

There are now 54 Ralts that I am giving away.  There will be no more than 54, as I've finally found what I am looking for.  Message me or reply to this by tomorrow at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, because i'll be either releasing them or wonder trading them after that.
You do know that if one of the parents have the nature, can have them hold an Everstone to get that nature?

I might be interested in unique ones with Syncronize.  by that I mean, quirky and sync and mild and sync,   not two sync both having same nature.
What about its IVs?
(May 27, 2016, 11:12 PM)Saiman Wrote:

You do know that if one of the parents have the nature, can have them hold an Everstone to get that nature?

I might be interested in unique ones with Syncronize.  by that I mean, quirky and sync and mild and sync,   not two sync both having same nature.

I am aware of the everstone being able to pass down a nature. I just don't want to risk messing anything up, as I am new to breeding :P I have a Quirky with Sync, but not a Mild with Sync.
(May 28, 2016, 12:27 AM)clifto Wrote: What about its IVs?

As there are upwards of 50 Level 1 Ralts, I have not IV checked them. All I can say is that the parent was a ditto with perfect IVs in all but Speed.
(May 28, 2016, 08:35 AM)vulpix96 Wrote:
(May 27, 2016, 11:12 PM)Saiman Wrote:

I am aware of the everstone being able to pass down a nature. I just don't want to risk messing anything up, as I am new to breeding :P I have a Quirky with Sync, but not a Mild with Sync.
I meant all with sync, but no repeat in natures.