Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Insanity's Trading Post (Giving Evo Items)
@TheWildShannon Sorry just got back on, gotta give out Ditto's, I'll check now.

How does Chandelure and/or Rotom sound?
Sorry about my absence, more giveaways coming soon!

PM me about shinies you would like me to start hunting, suggestions wanted.
@crownjewel Unfortunately I don't need any items. 

(Apr 9, 2016, 11:29 AM)Total-Insanity Wrote: @TheWildShannon Sorry just got back on, gotta give out Ditto's, I'll check now.

How does Chandelure and/or Rotom sound?

hm. that chandelure is kind of important to me. i can offer the level 44 aggron from AuSlove?
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
@TheWildShannon Aggron... Hmm. I will have a look at the Aggron properly, two secs. 

EDIT: Had a look, seems like an okay deal. So Rotom and Aggron for Litleo and Chikorita it is?

@Total-Insanity can I trade you a shiny Delibird HA in a love ball for your HA Magikarp?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
hey insanity could i have all the starters for three shinies and three legendaries pls if not then pm me to negotiate
@"MistressGlaceon" Sure thing, I've added your friend code. Send me a Trade Request when ready Smile

Update, Added the Following:
Registeel
Landorus
Tornadus
Thundurus
Regice
Giratina
Ho-Oh
Azelf
Latias
Reshiram
Heatran
Kyurem
Palkia
Entei
Regirock

Hey @"Total-Insanity" I'm interested in the 6IV magikarp! Can i have some info on it (nature, gender, ball, etc.) ? I have a 6IV shiny Bonsly with a Jolly nature and the moves Stealth Rock, Flail, Protect and Copycat. What do you think?
can i have the magikarp? i can offer a 6iv AuSlove Mighteyena
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.