Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Insanity's Trading Post (Giving Evo Items)
@TheWildShannon Tepig Deal? What?
Sorry about my absence, more giveaways coming soon!

PM me about shinies you would like me to start hunting, suggestions wanted.
(Apr 12, 2016, 04:21 PM)Total-Insanity Wrote: @TheWildShannon Tepig Deal? What?

i offered you a shiny 6iv mightyena for the tepig
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
i aso like the honedge, and i was wondering if you could nickname it. like, did you breed it yourself
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
@TheWildShannon The Tepig is a deal, the Honedge I bred but it was bred in my Pokemon X account which I no longer own. So, no it's not nicknamable. 

Sorry I forgot the trade offer.

(Apr 12, 2016, 04:31 PM)Total-Insanity Wrote: @TheWildShannon The Tepig is a deal, the Honedge I bred but it was bred in my Pokemon X account which I no longer own. So, no it's not nicknamable. 

Sorry I forgot the trade offer.

okay, so the tepig is a go. just let me get online. then we can trade
i can offer you a shiny level 100 cresselia for your shiny latias too
@TheWildShannon I see. Hmm Cresselia. It's rarer than Latias and I never soft-reset it. Yeah, it's a deal.

(Apr 12, 2016, 04:42 PM)Total-Insanity Wrote: @TheWildShannon I see. Hmm Cresselia. It's rarer than Latias and I never soft-reset it. Yeah, it's a deal.

can i know some more stuff about before we trade? like, pokeball nature, stuff like that
@TheWildShannon It's in a Master Ball, has a quiet nature.

i see. well, funny thing. i just did a wondertrade, and just got a shiny latias holding a soul dew. talk about luck, yeah? well, anyway, i'll tke another look at your list to see if i find something i like