Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Insanity's Trading Post (Giving Evo Items)
i can give you a shiny roserade for your shiny maagikarp (level 1, ability: rattled) but can i know some more stuff about that one too? sorry, i know i'm picky about my pokemon
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
@Total-Insanity
Service: (Shiny/Breeding)
Pokemon: (Mudkip)
Nickname?: (Yes/No) (Hydropi) 
Egg Moves: (Yes/No) (List of egg moves/N/A)
Ability: (Hidden Abillity) 
IV's : (6IV if possible)
Nature: (Doesnt matter)
Does anyone have a castform? I messed up and wondertraded it without knowing its necassary to catch some legendaries...
Tongue 
(Apr 13, 2016, 06:40 AM)Wolf3079 Wrote: Does anyone have a castform? I messed up and wondertraded it without knowing its necassary to catch some legendaries...
@ Wolf3079 I have one, I could breed it for you (of course for free) if you still need it.

@Total-Insanity
Would you mind helping me with trade evolving my two Porygon's, Dusclops and Swirlix ? Items are not a problem just finding a reliable trade parten can be such a pain expecially when it comes to porygons.
@Bristle If you still need help, yeah.
Sorry about my absence, more giveaways coming soon!

PM me about shinies you would like me to start hunting, suggestions wanted.
@TheWildShannon Sorry, I'm not too interested in a Roserade. 

If you are really interested in the Magikarp, have a look at some of the things I am looking for. Most aren't even hard to obtain.

@Total-Insanity yo im on can you help me with my drx i need sinnoh unova and kalos
@Jhinsuu PM me, I'll set something up

I did check it
@Total-Insanity add me to talk about the shinys i got Smile