Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

It's my birthday!
Hi everyone! I know probably nobody cares, but today, July 31, is my birthday! Hopefully it will be full of fun. I am accepting birthday present Pokemon.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
I have an Event Jirachi and Tapu Koko I can give, though they are not battle pokemon.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO Big Grin hope you have a AWSOME day i got a gift for u that i can give whenever your ready
HINT: it might be a shiny of my LORD

P.S. July born lets get it Big Grin my birthday was July 21 which is a cancer zodiac and born in the year of the dragon
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
Happy birthday retro :p how old you turning?
@Reis Well, I was joking about the birthday presents... but.... certainly not saying no! When are you open?

@Sharkfang2193 Alright! July for the WIN! I don't know what your Lord is, but... I'm excited to find out! By the way, when do you want to work on that Pokedex? What Pokémon do you need? And congratulations on becomes a trusted member!

@wartty Uhh.... not gonna answer that..... Wink
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Jul 31, 2017, 12:48 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Reis Well, I was joking about the birthday presents... but.... certainly not saying no! When are you open?

@Sharkfang2193 Alright! July for the WIN! I don't know what your Lord is, but... I'm excited to find out! By the way, when do you want to work on that Pokedex? What Pokémon do you need? And congratulations on becomes a trusted member!

@wartty Uhh.... not gonna answer that..... Wink

I'm ready right now
Happy birthday dude! have a great day Smile
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Happy birthday! Hope you have/had a great day Smile
@RetroTyphlosion

July 31st! What a day to have a birthday! Congratulations on that, Retro! And a happy birthday to you, from me and the rest of Amethyst 0mega! Big Grin

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

I am hopeful that the anniversary of your birthing is positive
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to