Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

JFlynn and others, EV Hoarding Master Pokemon!
Ok, I know the title sounded weird and all, but this is for you Justin Flynn and all others who want master Pokemon for EV training, like seriously, why do ALL the sites I see always tell you to go fetch an Oddish or something with Sweet Scent and then have a Pokemon with moves like Earthquake or level up that oddish for its Razor Leaf, BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Ok people, want a master? Go get yourself and level up an Ursaring! Why you ask?! It LEARNS Sweet Scent, HAS known it when I last played these NINE+ YEARS AGO back in Gen 4, aka Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. Not only does this Master know this move, but can take care of hoards with Earthquake, now you say "what about flying pokemon?", Well, SLAP on Rockslide! BAM! Birdie Birds are DONE! What if the move isnt strong against it? Well for *beeps* sake, in Pokemon X/Y you can level the HECK out of Pokemon with next to no effort, get that Master to lvl 75+ and your 100% sure to hit and SLAUGHTER whatever hoard you have most hoards are like what? level 30 and below?!, I would honestly say for its 4th move, INCASE Rockslide DOES miss, since it does have a 90% out of 100% is either has Slash or Hammer Arm, whatever you prefer, so for those of you that use the PP of the moves as a counter for your hoards, having that 4th move wont throw your off. Past this around too people! Ursaring is a MASTER for EV Hoarding! I used him back in Diamond before I stopped playing, only now he is a MASTER!!!

Ragnarokist
this is very usefull! I often use bellossom with dazzling gleam and sweet scent
#TeamForum

Your welcome! Pass it along cause its SO much easier then having more then one Pokemon doing your work!
Or keep it as a Teddiursa like me with the pickup ability to farm for leftovers :P

But yes this is very useful :D
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

HA! Thats true! But I always had a Zigzagoon from the start of the game, so going through the game, I managed to pick up TONS of stuff xD done that once since Gen 2, lol.
I always used tropius in X/Y just because Earthquake+RazorLeaf+Fly+Sweet scent.
Tropius is also amazing and even better imo in other games it can have fly, earthquake, sweat scent and leaf storm or magical leaf which is really good vs the sandshrew as it doesn't check accuaracy Smile

Edit: i still typically carry more than 1 hoard killer since i don't often make 252/252 spreads so i can't often train 2 pokes together
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
This may help! :D I've never thought about a Ursaring, I may go find one now, But thats a good idea i just use pokes that can learn rock slide and stuff but this still help now i dont need to carry my Venasaur.
I always denied evolution to keep pickup on Teddiursa as well.
(Jan 8, 2015, 03:51 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote: I always used tropius in X/Y just because Earthquake+RazorLeaf+Fly+Sweet scent.

Came here to say this, I just started using Tropius in ORAS and I love it. Ursaring sounds pretty cool though too.