Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

JFlynn and others, EV Hoarding Master Pokemon!
I personally use Tropius but yeah Hoards are the way to go IMO.
We shouldn't argue over which sweet scenter is better. We need to fight those who still argue that super training is better/faster then horde training. THEY are the real enemy!!
(Nov 25, 2014, 09:05 AM)Joushou Wrote: I'm fairly certain you would be able to get the gift again. I think I remember people doing the same with the Torchic distribution in X/Y. If you can't get it then I'm sure I or another Powersaver would be willing to clone one of ours for you.

i don't understand what this super training is... never heard of it till recently... (iv been under a rock/on vacation for 9+ years....)
(Jan 8, 2015, 03:28 PM)Ragnarokist Wrote:
(Nov 25, 2014, 09:05 AM)Joushou Wrote: I'm fairly certain you would be able to get the gift again. I think I remember people doing the same with the Torchic distribution in X/Y. If you can't get it then I'm sure I or another Powersaver would be willing to clone one of ours for you.

i don't understand what this super training is... never heard of it till recently... (iv been under a rock/on vacation for 9+ years....)

super training is new with Gen 6 (xy/oras)
(Jan 8, 2015, 03:30 PM)Vexian Wrote:

I have Y and OR and I still dont know what you mean. /o.o\

Edit: Never mind, found out what that is now and honestly I don't like that kind of training I try'ed it and don't like it.

Edit: Why do you guys use Tropius? Is it because you can use its Fly ability to get around? If so why not use Talonflame? It has two purposes, Flying you around and Flamebody for egg hatching. But to each there own! Smile
(Jan 10, 2015, 10:45 AM)Ragnarokist Wrote:

Edit: Never mind, found out what that is now and honestly I don't like that kind of training I try'ed it and don't like it.

Edit: Why do you guys use Tropius? Is it because you can use its Fly ability to get around? If so why not use Talonflame? It has two purposes, Flying you around and Flamebody for egg hatching. But to each there own! Smile

Tropius is for Horde EVing, since you don't typically hatch 5 pokes of the same species and EV them