Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Japanese 3ds Theme Code Giveaway
Hello I am looking for someone that can use Japanese theme codes for the 3ds so this code I doesn't go to waste, the first person to message will get the code and I will PM you the code. hopefully someone will find a home for it. Big Grin
:0

Hi Lucingame, how did you get it? Do you not have Jpn console?
(Dec 21, 2017, 10:16 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: :0

Hi Lucingame, how did you get it? Do you not have Jpn console?

I have a Japanese account for my switch because of that I was able to get coins for the My Nintendo Rewards thing, in hopes of being able to use it on my 3ds (US) I used the coins for the theme but, its unusable on my system so I figured someone else may be able to use it. Even its something small I'd rather it not got to waste. Let me know if you want to the code btw so I can PM it to you.
Hmmmm, i know some jpn people, and its kind of rare finding here someone with jpn console to redeem one

Some themes have lots of value, i think jpn themes more value have than normal eu code themes, are you sure you want to give it away?
(Dec 21, 2017, 10:21 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Hmmmm, i know some jpn people, and its kind of rare finding here someone with jpn console to redeem one

Some themes have lots of value, i think jpn themes more value have than normal eu code themes, are you sure you want to give it away?

Well I did make the thread to giveaway the code to whom ever asked for it first, so if you want the code I'll gladly give it to you what ever you do with is your business. Do keep in mind though since it is a code from the My Nintendo Rewards it does have an expiration date (150 days from today).
Great, if you are 100% sure of not wanting it i gladly accept it.

Edit:Got the code from lucy, thankkk you very much .( +Rep)
(Dec 21, 2017, 10:26 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Great, if you are 100% sure of not wanting it i gladly accept it.

PM sent
Got the code, thank you lucy. (I had edited my post a little the above)
(Dec 21, 2017, 10:30 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Got the code, thank you lucy. (I had edited my post a little the above)

No problem, whether you use it or get it to someone else I hope you/they enjoy it! Big Grin
I remember that kind of long ago some people offered good events for a common eu/na theme code, i wonder now then how much they offer for a jpn one, if by chance i get something good from it i can share it with ya.