Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Jonaway's Pokemon Trade Center
(Dec 27, 2016, 05:43 PM)aing_cue Wrote:
(Dec 27, 2016, 05:31 PM)Jonaway Wrote:
(Dec 27, 2016, 05:18 PM)aing_cue Wrote: I'd love the Totodile!  

I have 5iv Dratinis, Bounsweets, Grimers, Drampas, Vulpixes and Wingulls.

The Bounsweets and Vulpixes are HA.  The others aren't but I can breed for them if you'd like!

I can also breed 5iv Jangmo-os.

Whenever you are ready!Can trade at any moment!

what's ur IGN?

3DS FC: 4614-1073-4594  Already at Festi!
I would like one of those Gastrodons if you still have some left .  :D
I'm interested in the HA Poliwag, sneasel, porygon, and swinub.
To offer I have:

Komala
Impish nature
-wish, play rough

Exeggcute (HA)
modest nature
- leaf storm, ingrain, moonlight, giga drain

Shellder (skill link)
adamant nature
- rock blast

bagon
timid nature
- hydro pump, dragon dance

grubbin(timid nature)

magnemite (modest nature)

oricorio (timid nature)

mimikyu (jolly nature)

all are at least 4 IVs.
(Dec 27, 2016, 09:28 PM)Arctero Wrote: I'm interested in the HA Poliwag, sneasel, porygon, and swinub.
To offer I have:

Komala
Impish nature
-wish, play rough

Exeggcute (HA)
modest nature
- leaf storm, ingrain, moonlight, giga drain

Shellder (skill link)
adamant nature
- rock blast

bagon
timid nature
- hydro pump, dragon dance

grubbin(timid nature)

magnemite (modest nature)

oricorio (timid nature)

mimikyu (jolly nature)

all are at least 4 IVs.

Sorry,I just read you.I'm from Spain(I was sleeping Angel )  
That Komala,Shellder and Exeggcute look interesting!I'll left the fourth trade mon at your choice.
My FC is  4614-1073-4594 and my IGN is Jose.PM or reply whenever you want to do the trade!Got the 4 pokemon you requested ready  :P
@Jonaway hey i'm interested in your HA carvanha, HA sandshrew, HA geodude, and HA poliwag. i can offer:
ha: cubone, abra, exeggcute, bagon
5 iv breedjects: scyther, popplio, wingul, jangmo, litten
and if none of these spark your interest, i can get any of the battle items you have listed in any quantity so lmk Smile
(Dec 27, 2016, 07:41 PM)selphius Wrote: I would like one of those Gastrodons if you still have some left .  :D

I'll have to breed some,but sure!!By the way,it's not Gastrodon but Shellos,I made a mistake  Undecided
(Dec 28, 2016, 06:12 AM)pokebrowne Wrote: @Jonaway hey i'm interested in your HA carvanha, HA sandshrew, HA geodude, and HA poliwag. i can offer:
ha: cubone, abra, exeggcute, bagon
5 iv breedjects: scyther, popplio, wingul, jangmo, litten
and if none of these spark your interest, i can get any of the battle items you have listed in any quantity so lmk Smile

I have to breed a Sandshrew and Geodude,give me about 20 mins and I'll be ready for the trade Wink
@Jonaway managed to get a sandshrew and poliwag elsewhere but still interested in the other 2. what would you like in return?
(Dec 28, 2016, 07:07 AM)pokebrowne Wrote: @Jonaway managed to get a sandshrew and poliwag elsewhere but still interested in the other 2. what would you like in return?

HA Cubone and a mon of your choice,don't mind which one.If I could get a Weakness Policy,it would be awesome,but it's ok if not :P
By the way,I'm ready if you dont need the sandshrew.Add my FC:  4614-1073-4594  and can trade right now.My IGN is Jose.
@Jonaway getting on now