Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Kris' Egg Swap! [OPEN]
Breeding in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon is actually a lot of fun. So is trading. Let's mix those two things together and what do you get?

Introducing Kris' Egg Swap! A service that has you get an egg, any random egg and trade with another user for another random egg!

What's the purpose of this? Nothing except to be kind to fellow users. You may get a Pokémon you already have, you may get a 6IV Pokémon that ready to train or you may get a Shiny. It's just for fun!

How this works:

Post on this thread if you have an egg you can trade, don't tell us what it is, and any user on the site can respond to trade with said user. When your Eggs hatch, let us know what you get! I'll be participating every so often but this is for you guys.

If you have questions about this, please PM me. Enjoy!
OU MASTER RACE
I have a bunch of spare eggs in my boxes, and I've forgotten what they are. If you want an egg with an unknown Pokémon, just let me know. I've got plenty and I need a way to get rid of  them.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
I have an egg i can put up for trade. Just layed today if anyone interested in a swap.
I can also trade a lot of eggs
i got some eggs i could trade if u guys or gals want to take a crack at it (pun intended ) Big Grin
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
Also got 1 egg for trade (5-6IV) for competetive ?
The egg that I have available is not competetive
Sounds fun, I have a lot of eggs if anyone wants Smile
Water is best type, they are beautiful and strong.
(Aug 19, 2017, 01:41 PM)Oddish 4 ever Wrote: Sounds fun, I have a lot of eggs if anyone wants Smile

I can do a swap if your available. My egg is a water type.. I saw your signature
Ok, my info is on the left.
Water is best type, they are beautiful and strong.