LEGITIMATE Shiny Pokemon Giveaway [Complete]
Back online guys!
OU MASTER RACE
@Anabel sorry I had to catch another Metapod
IGN: James
Deposited: Metapod
Request: Poliwag

Thanks!!!
(Sep 7, 2017, 10:36 AM)Ninjames85 Wrote: @Anabel sorry I had to catch another Metapod
IGN: James
Deposited: Metapod
Request: Poliwag

Thanks!!!

Sent, enjoy Smile
OU MASTER RACE
Wow you guys killed it with this Giveaway! There's only 4 Pokemon available now!
OU MASTER RACE
(Sep 6, 2017, 07:19 PM)Anabel Wrote: @Nooraks if you don't have another Metapod just deposit something else and tell me what it is Smile

you've sent it :D ty for this, im with the two pkms
@Nooraks No, I still have it, did you get a normal Hypno? If so, that wasn't me
OU MASTER RACE
Ok, only 4 Left now! As soon as everything is claimed, we'll move onto 30 more Pokemon
OU MASTER RACE
@"Anabel" Can I please have that Crawdaunt? It's one of my favourite Pokémon! Big Grin
I'm back again.
(Sep 5, 2017, 12:36 AM)Anabel Wrote: I am a hardcore Shiny Hunter. I love Shiny Pokemon almost as much as I do Kris. In the past year, I caught almost 140 legitimate Shiny Pokemon. And now. It's time to give back to you, Pokemon Forever. I am going to be giving away 120 of my legitimate Shiny Pokemon over the course of FOUR SEPARATE GIVEAWAYS, so 30 each giveaway, there are no clones, they are all unique.

Pokemon for this GA:
Jolteon

Pelipper

Primeape

Crawdaunt

It's been a few days and nobody claimed the above Pokemon, so the first 4 People to comment will get one of the remaining Pokemon.

Is it still available?
@Mr. Ultracool Yes you can

@Hadster Yes what would you like?
OU MASTER RACE