Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LEGITIMATE Shiny Pokemon Giveaway [Complete]
@Anabel Can I have the Jolteon?

IGN: James
Deposited: Metapod "T-BikeShorts", Level 14
(Sep 9, 2017, 07:13 PM)Ninjames85 Wrote: @Anabel Can I have the Jolteon?

IGN: James
Deposited: Metapod "T-BikeShorts", Level 14

Sent
OU MASTER RACE
(Sep 5, 2017, 12:36 AM)Anabel Wrote: I am a hardcore Shiny Hunter. I love Shiny Pokemon almost as much as I do Kris. In the past year, I caught almost 140 legitimate Shiny Pokemon. And now. It's time to give back to you, Pokemon Forever. I am going to be giving away 120 of my legitimate Shiny Pokemon over the course of FOUR SEPARATE GIVEAWAYS, so 30 each giveaway, there are no clones, they are all unique.

Pokemon for this GA:
Jolteon

Pelipper

Primeape

Crawdaunt

It's been a few days and nobody claimed the above Pokemon, so the first 4 People to comment will get one of the remaining Pokemon.

I'll accept Jolteon if possible thankful!
(Sep 9, 2017, 08:01 PM)Keeghan Wrote:
(Sep 5, 2017, 12:36 AM)Anabel Wrote: I am a hardcore Shiny Hunter. I love Shiny Pokemon almost as much as I do Kris. In the past year, I caught almost 140 legitimate Shiny Pokemon. And now. It's time to give back to you, Pokemon Forever. I am going to be giving away 120 of my legitimate Shiny Pokemon over the course of FOUR SEPARATE GIVEAWAYS, so 30 each giveaway, there are no clones, they are all unique.

Pokemon for this GA:
Jolteon

Pelipper

Primeape

Crawdaunt

It's been a few days and nobody claimed the above Pokemon, so the first 4 People to comment will get one of the remaining Pokemon.

I'll accept Jolteon if possible thankful! Or primape lol
@Keeghan Jolteon is taken (I'll update that now) so Primeape?
OU MASTER RACE
@Anabel Thank you!

IGN: Sebasti
Deposited: Golbat "T-BikeShorts", Level 29
I'm back again.
i'll gladly take peliper if no one wants him
@Mr. Ultracool Sent Smile
OU MASTER RACE
@Segatakai Sure, go ahead and deposit something
OU MASTER RACE
(Sep 10, 2017, 05:32 AM)Anabel Wrote: @Segatakai Sure, go ahead and deposit something

ign: denise
deposited a male exeggcute named "T-Bikeshorts" lvl 43