Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Any Event Pokemon Code, Exchange event pokemon with proof FT Events + Shinies
Event pokemon with proof list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
All pokemon list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
Will trade any 5 pokemon for a dragonite code, 3 for mew code and others probably more! Smile
@blueflame23 

I have an event mew code. I'd like to get Articuno, Moltres, And a Hoopa  Smile
(Mar 19, 2016, 11:50 AM)Anjol_ Wrote: @blueflame23 

I have an event mew code. I'd like to get Articuno, Moltres, And a Hoopa  Smile

Hey Ok sounds good. Which articuno and moltres do you want? Is it the hidden ability ones? Also... I love KAKASHI! :DFc 0430-8762-5418Ign Becky
@blueflame23 Hi, im currently collecting all the Event Celebrate Eeveelutions and was wondering if your would be wiling to trade them shiny for shiny or any other events.
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@blueflame23 

The hidden ability ones would be amazing!!!! I have you added, I can send you the mew code through pm or the event mew through trading? #TEAMKAKASHI
(Mar 19, 2016, 01:54 PM)Anjol_ Wrote: @blueflame23 

The hidden ability ones would be amazing!!!! I have you added, I can send you the mew code through pm or the event mew through trading? #TEAMKAKASHI
Ok I'll add you now then I'll come online and the code through pm would be great thanks.
(Mar 19, 2016, 01:23 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @blueflame23 Hi, im currently collecting all the Event Celebrate Eeveelutions and was wondering if your would be wiling to trade them shiny for shiny or any other events.
Ok do you have a list of your event pokemon or any events with proof?
@blueflame23 ya I have

Shiny Event Arceus
Shiny Event Jirachi with the moves Heart stamp and doom desire
Event Mew (the one that came with a code)

If your interested let me know!!! :D
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Mar 19, 2016, 02:41 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @blueflame23 ya I have

Shiny Event Arceus
Shiny Event Jirachi with the moves Heart stamp and doom desire
Event Mew (the one that came with a code)

If your interested let me know!!! :D
Ok I'm interested in your shiny arceus and jirachi. They are both untouched right, same level as redemption?
My Fc 0430-8762-5418  Ign Becky What's the id number of the eeveelutions you want so I can get them out of pokebank now Smile
I added you and the Arceus and Jirachi are from trade but I know they are legit because I looked them up, and the ID numbers are

Eevee 10014
Glaceon 10123
vaporeon 10014
Umbreon 10123
Sylveon 10123
Leafeon 10123
Espeon 10123
Flareon 10123
Jolteon 10123

Am I able to get all of them?

uwu i can hacku