Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: Competitive HA Eevee/Sylveon
Looking for a Modest HA Eevee to breed a competitive Sylveon. I have a shiny 6IV Sylveon, but it has Cute Charm. If anyone has a breeding reject that they wouldn't mind giving away, I'd appreciate it. I do have Pokémon for trade though depending on the quality of the Eevee/Sylveon.
I do have a modest Eevee , Male , 5 IV ( -SpDef) , HA. What is it worth to you?Smile
(Jan 5, 2015, 07:58 AM)Shifu Wrote: I do have a modest Eevee , Male , 5 IV ( -SpDef) , HA. What is it worth to you?Smile

I have tons of imperfect breeding rejects I can offer:

4IV Bold Feebas w/ Hypnosis, Mirror Coat, and Dragon Pulse
5IV Impish HA Gligar
4IV Impish Duskull w/ Destiny Bond and Pain Split
4IV Jolly Totodile w/ Dragon Dance
4IV Bold Cottonee w/ Encore
4IV Jolly Rough Skin Gible w/ Outrage and Iron Head
4IV Adamant Mawile
4IV Bold HA Slowpoke
4IV Naive Bagon w/ Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump, and Dragon Dance
Sadly I already own every single one of the ones you just called out :/
(Jan 5, 2015, 08:43 AM)Shifu Wrote: Sadly I already own every single one of the ones you just called out :/

I also have a perfect 5IV HA Modest Treecko and perfect 5IV Timid HA Abra, as well as a 6IV Jolly Buneary with Fake Out and Encore if any of those interest you.
Wouldn't you just want to look for a powersaver to change the ability?
(Jan 5, 2015, 08:54 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: Wouldn't you just want to look for a powersaver to change the ability?

Is that possible? Sorry, I'm not really familiar with powersaves.
(Jan 5, 2015, 08:54 AM)DanielJames Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 08:54 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: Wouldn't you just want to look for a powersaver to change the ability?

Is that possible? Sorry, I'm not really familiar with powersaves.

I thought it was. Just checked their site for OR/AS codes and looks like only Nature can but not Ability. Sorry thought it was a good idea. :P
I will donate that Eevee to you, just add me and I will add you as soon as i can. or I thankfully take the shiny sylveon for showing off xP
(Jan 5, 2015, 09:30 AM)Shifu Wrote: I will donate that Eevee to you, just add me and I will add you as soon as i can. or I thankfully take the shiny sylveon for showing off xP

Really!? Sure man, I have a 6IV shiny Eevee that I got in a Wondertrade that I'll give to you so you can evolve it into any Eeveelution that you want. I'll add you here in a bit.