DBHA Mudkip
DBHA Tyrogue
DBHA Shuppet
DBHA Porgyon
DBHA Munna
DBHA Spiritomb
DB Rotom

Thanks in advance! Smile
does it even exost? (i have no clue what pkmn can be in dream balls except gen 6 and 7 pkmn)
(May 3, 2017, 10:11 PM)Pkmnlover Wrote: does it even exost? (i have no clue what pkmn can be in dream balls except gen 6 and 7 pkmn)

Yes it exists: Almost any pokemon gen 1-5 can be in Dream Balls thanks to gen 5's dream world, which is now unfortunately closed. Exeggcute happens to be a pokemon that can be in a dream ball I was hoping anyone who has one and has transferred it up to Sun/Moon would be able and willing to trade. In fact, NEW gen 6 and 7 pokemon cannot be in dream balls. Here is Serebii's list of pokeball inheritance for reference http://www.serebii.net/games/pokeball.shtml#btn
well i know that gen 6-7 pkmn cant be xD
I have DBHA Exeggcute and want to trade with your DBHA Tyrogue.
(May 4, 2017, 01:32 AM)movedota Wrote: I have DBHA Exeggcute and want to trade with your DBHA Tyrogue.

Perfect! I will get to breeding asap Smile When are you available to trade? I generally can do night (10pm - 2am) EST if that is ok with you
(May 4, 2017, 09:24 AM)Khorpion Wrote:
(May 4, 2017, 01:32 AM)movedota Wrote: I have DBHA Exeggcute and want to trade with your DBHA Tyrogue.

Perfect! I will get to breeding asap Smile When are you available to trade? I generally can do night (10pm - 2am) EST if that is ok with you

I 'm Online now still 8 hours. :D
(May 4, 2017, 06:13 PM)movedota Wrote:
(May 4, 2017, 09:24 AM)Khorpion Wrote:

I 'm Online now still 8 hours. :D

Added! Sorry I couldn't be on at the time I said I'd be around today, but I'm online right now if you are! If not, we can try for tonight!
Possible  trade now? I'm ready.
(May 5, 2017, 03:01 AM)movedota Wrote: Possible  trade now? I'm ready.

Ready as well! However, according to my friend's list, you haven't added my FC yet?

EDIT: Thanks for the trade! Enjoy your Tyrogue! :D