Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: Dream Ball Pokemon
Yes, they are all females.
Great. I'd be interested in trading for all of them. Do you need anything in particular?
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Cool. Let me just transfer them to my Alpha Sapphire and breed them. I'm actually looking for a few pokemon with their hidden abilities: a female Hippopotas, a female Abra, and some of the starters: Mudkip, Turtwig, and Piplup,
Consider it done. I'll try to have them bred ASAP. Do the starters need their HAs and/or be female? I can do it, it just might take longer to get HA females for the starters.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Hey, I'm willing to join in the frey,  I have a completed bankball collectiom, including dream balls, sports balls, apricorn balls, and safari balls.  I'm looking for transfer only ball pokemon caught in more standard balls, an example is female ha omanyte in a great ball.  If you don't have stuff like this I'm always up for trading my mons for items like rare candies, battle items, nuggets, and medicines or berries.  If any of you are interested please let me know.

Here is my full collection of pokemon in special balls.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
(Oct 20, 2015, 11:47 AM)sandragon13 Wrote: Consider it done. I'll try to have them bred ASAP. Do the starters need their HAs and/or be female?  I can do it, it just might take longer to get HA females for the starters.
    -sandragon13

The starters don't have to be female, they just have to have their Hidden Abilities.
(Oct 20, 2015, 02:10 PM)Xel Tassadar Wrote: Hey, I'm willing to join in the frey,  I have a completed bankball collectiom, including dream balls, sports balls, apricorn balls, and safari balls.  I'm looking for transfer only ball pokemon caught in more standard balls, an example is female ha omanyte in a great ball.  If you don't have stuff like this I'm always up for trading my mons for items like rare candies, battle items, nuggets, and medicines or berries.  If any of you are interested please let me know.

Hey mate, I appreciate the offer and will likely take you up on some of them. Since you have the full set it would be a bit underwhelming to just trade you for the ones I need; takes all the fun out of collecting, you know what I mean? Let me continue trying to complete my collection as best I can, then I'll get back to you on the ones I still need. Sound good?
-sandragon13
(Oct 26, 2015, 07:04 PM)sandragon13 Wrote:
(Oct 20, 2015, 02:10 PM)Xel Tassadar Wrote: Hey, I'm willing to join in the frey,  I have a completed bankball collectiom, including dream balls, sports balls, apricorn balls, and safari balls.  I'm looking for transfer only ball pokemon caught in more standard balls, an example is female ha omanyte in a great ball.  If you don't have stuff like this I'm always up for trading my mons for items like rare candies, battle items, nuggets, and medicines or berries.  If any of you are interested please let me know.

Hey mate, I appreciate the offer and will likely take you up on some of them. Since you have the full set it would be a bit underwhelming to just trade you for the ones I need; takes all the fun out of collecting, you know what I mean?  Let me continue trying to complete my collection as best I can, then I'll get back to you on the ones I still need. Sound good?
   -sandragon13
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, something happened irl. Anyway, just message me if you need something.
Updated all lists to show alphabetically and up to date as of today. Check your Gen V games, Banks, and Wonder Trade receptions for any female Dream Ball Pokemon I might still be missing!
-sandragon13
I have a shiny dreamball lucario idk if u want it though