Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: Events and Shiny Pokémon ^^ [Completed]
Ok I can trade a shiny Venusaur do you want another shiny as well for the yveltal?
Yes, actually any Shiny it's ok ^^
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
(Jul 9, 2016, 05:15 PM)ChrissSixx Wrote: @Vohras Now you can send me a PM ^^

​SH RYRY You can make an offer, I'm looking for Whitney's Miltank, Events and Shiny ^^

​​​​@mahetmed What events you offer? ^^
Got event arceus, genesect 2013 JPN edition (shiny) , genesect 2013 unova edition english (non shiny),hoopa, volcanion, celebi, event duskball gengar (shiny)(he's leveled now and renamed). Mostly it for the events then I have a metric ton of shinies that I can show you !
So @ChrissSixx Shiny Venusaur and Shiny Blaziken for Shiny Yveltal? It is the event one isn't it, not a hacked one?
Can I trade a shiny Totodile for the shiny Goomy, please? What gender is it and can you nickname it?
Sry I'm not accusing you of hacking, just double checking.
@mahetmed I have most of those Events :c if you want send me a PM with a list of your Shiny, and events if you have more ^^ I can reserve Rayquaza for you.

​​​@ForestEmerald I already have a Shiny Totodile :c something else you can offer? ^^ and I can't nickname Goomy

SH RYRY Don't worry haha it's the Event Yveltal with Ribbon ^^
Ok @ChrissSixx  So do you want to trade a shiny venusaur and shiny blaziken for the shiny Yveltal?
Yes, give me a few minutes to add you ^^ and I saw your other post, you don't want to trade Greninja and Aegislash for Raikou and Entei?
@ChrissSixx  just get online I already have you added xD I can show you easier, but I also have Japanese event xerneas and english event yveltal !